King Kong Employee Review

Welcome To The Jungle
Junior Paid Search Specialist (Current Employee) –  South Yarra VIC5 December 2017
I've been working here for about 2 months and I am loving it. You're surrounded by intelligent, creative and fun people who give every task 110%.
I've already learnt so much and feel like I am an important part of the team. You have to be proactive in this company and take on every task head on. It's a very supportive and positive community which is what makes coming into work everyday so great! So proud to be working for such a great company and to work along side all the great tribesmen and tribeswomen.
Pros
Lots Of Cake
Cons
Too Much Cake

Other King Kong Employee Reviews

king kong online agency reviews
Sales (Former Employee) –  Beverley WA21 February 2018
King Kong is an amazing place for those who like to fulfill their lifelong goals.We can learn a lot of new skills as the team is gradually improving themselves.We also get to see a lot of new places
Pros
Free foods
Cons
Amazing Place to Work
Marketing (Former Employee) –  South Yarra VIC18 February 2018
King Kong Digital Marketing is an awesome place to work. They offer a creative and fun environment and you will enjoy being an employee. This is a place where you can get you can advance and have your voice heard.

They offer a new and exciting innovative approach to digital marketing that will keep you on your toes and enthusiastic at work.

The team members are passionate, value their careers and you will be proud to be in such a supportive environment.

Working at King Kong, has been a rewarding experience and you will happy to be a part of their team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at King Kong. Our community is ready to answer.

King Kong Reviews by Location