King Kong Employee Review

Collaborative and FUN workplace!
People & Culture Manager (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC5 December 2017
You always hear management talk about culture and training and development, but no one in my prior roles ever followed through. King Kong walks the talk.

At King Kong I've been offered so much training and development, I'm constantly encouraged to learn and make a difference.

The culture is incredible, we're one big family with no office politics and I enjoy spending my day interacting with each person in the office.

The most enjoyable part of my job is that I have the autonomy to actually make a difference and contribute ideas.

The hardest part of my job is keeping up with the insane growth!
Pros
amazing location, table tennis, collaborative environment, passionate people
Cons
I don't have any!

Other King Kong Employee Reviews

king kong online agency reviews
Sales (Former Employee) –  Beverley WA21 February 2018
King Kong is an amazing place for those who like to fulfill their lifelong goals.We can learn a lot of new skills as the team is gradually improving themselves.We also get to see a lot of new places
Pros
Free foods
Cons
Amazing Place to Work
Marketing (Former Employee) –  South Yarra VIC18 February 2018
King Kong Digital Marketing is an awesome place to work. They offer a creative and fun environment and you will enjoy being an employee. This is a place where you can get you can advance and have your voice heard.

They offer a new and exciting innovative approach to digital marketing that will keep you on your toes and enthusiastic at work.

The team members are passionate, value their careers and you will be proud to be in such a supportive environment.

Working at King Kong, has been a rewarding experience and you will happy to be a part of their team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at King Kong. Our community is ready to answer.

King Kong Reviews by Location