King Kong Employee Review

Collaborative and FUN workplace!
People & Culture Manager (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC5 December 2017
You always hear management talk about culture and training and development, but no one in my prior roles ever followed through. King Kong walks the talk.

At King Kong I've been offered so much training and development, I'm constantly encouraged to learn and make a difference.

The culture is incredible, we're one big family with no office politics and I enjoy spending my day interacting with each person in the office.

The most enjoyable part of my job is that I have the autonomy to actually make a difference and contribute ideas.

The hardest part of my job is keeping up with the insane growth!
Pros
amazing location, table tennis, collaborative environment, passionate people
Cons
I don't have any!

Other King Kong Employee Reviews

king kong digital marketing is awesome place to work
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC16 May 2018
King Kong digital marketing is a great company to work for.The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company.Its been a great opportunity to work in King-Kong.
Pros
Very good place to work
king kong company is awesome place to work
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC15 May 2018
King Kong digital marketing is a great company to work for.The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company.The people at King Kong are fantastic to work with. They are enthusiastic, knowledgeable and highly responsive.The working environment is very positive .its an awesome place to work. They offer a creative and fun environment and you will enjoy being an employee. They offer a new and exciting innovative approach to digital marketing that will keep you on your toes and enthusiastic at work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at King Kong. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9