King Kong Employee Reviews

king kong is best compeny
Vice President of Product Development (Former Employee) –  Malbon QLD27 March 2018
Laser shooting bunny rabbits. A dancing cyclops. A creepy medieval plague doctor. Fist pumping gorillas. Funky cardboard boxes. Strobe lights. Lasers. Foam and steam everywhere. No, this is not some psychedelic bad trip, this is King Kong Company
Pros
is a company that provides price optimization
Cons
imited liability afforded to shareholder
Melbourne's Fastest growing Agency
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  South Yarra VIC26 March 2018
I've been at King Kong for 3 months and it's been a great place for me to learn the best online marketing practices to help other businesses succeed online.

With a focus on never ending improvement, it's a great place to join if you're looking to grow and push yourself to the next level!
Pros
Industry leading, career growth, skillset growth, ping pong table, monthly team bonding events, friyay night drinks
Cons
Somewhat noisy office at times
Excellent company to work for!
Conversion and Sales Funnel Specialist (Current Employee) –  South Yarra VIC26 March 2018
Strong emphasis on the constant learning and up-skilling of employees.
Fun workplace culture with very competitive ping pong tournaments.
Coworkers are extremely hardworking, friendly, welcoming and go out of their way to make you feel included.
Location is fantastic - easy to get to and surrounded by quality coffee shops and all the amenities you'd ever need.
Typical day at work involves training modules, client work/ calls, writing briefs for copywriters/ designers, client competitor research, etc.
Pros
Excellent training/ development and on-boarding process, great career advancement opportunities, amazing benefits/ perks (eg free cake/ lunch, massages, monthly activities)
Cons
Nothing I can think of :)
king kong is nice company
sales axecutive (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC26 March 2018
King Kong company is really a good company.I think this company will do better in the future.Its a lot better.I am satisfied see the work of this organization.I like the organization.Thank you for every thing.
Pros
free lounce
Cons
long hour
Love it
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Dalby QLD25 March 2018
King Kong digital marketing is a great company to work for. I have been working for King Kong over the past year. The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. Flexible hours enable employees to work at any hour for their clients to ensure a positive customer experience. The working environment is very positive and emphasizes hard work and …
Pros
Good teammates
Really Good work
Seller (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC23 March 2018
King kong company is really good for working. Because I also got help them.. They are enthusiastic, knowledgeable and highly responsive. What I like is that they proactively look for ways to improve our results and grow our business. This is proved by looking into their own website. How they present their selves to the people on web. I am extremely happy. All the best King kong Company. Much love for yours..
Pros
Answering all the questions in helpul
the place to feel good
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC23 March 2018
I had Joined the Tribe 2 months ago and absolutely loving it! The team is incredibly inviting, most importantly FUN. This isn't a standard job..:):):)they care us from heart.i feel satisfied with this company.
Pros
free food and health drinks
Productive work enjoyment place had a lok of fun working here
Shop Assistant (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC20 March 2018
King Kong digital marketing agency is a great company for working. I have been working for King Kong over the past year. The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. Flexible hours enable employees to work at any hour for their clients to ensure a positive customer experience. The working environment is very positive and emphasizes hard work and values ethical business practices.King Kong is a performance & ROI driven leading Digital Marketing Agency with experience in consulting Australia's top brands.They help businesses, large and small, to dominate their industries online by implementing “ahead of the curve” online marketing strategies to double satisfy.
None here tell here to work we have work ourselves.
Pros
Free lunches
Trustful Marketing Agency, Best in Industry
Client Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC16 March 2018
The people at King Kong are fantastic to work with. They are enthusiastic, knowledgeable and highly responsive. What I like is that they proactively look for ways to improve our results and grow our business. This is proved by looking into their own website. How they present their selves to the people on web. I am extremely happy with the level of professionalism and thoroughness of King Kong Digital Marketing. I would like you all audience who are reading my comment to please trust this agency give it a try and I am sure they will never prove my statement wrong. Good Day.
Pros
Helpful in answering all the questions, Making sure we are informed of each step along the way
Cons
People can learn a lot of new skills as the team is gradually improving themselves.
king kong digital marketing
Marketing (Former Employee) (Former Employee) –  Rangpur10 March 2018
King Kong digital marketing is a great company to work for. I have been working for King Kong over the past year. The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. Flexible hours enable employees to work at any hour for their clients to ensure a positive customer experience. The working environment is very positive and emphasizes hard work. This King Kong Digital Marketing is an awesome place to work. They offer a creative and fun environment and you will enjoy being an employee. This is a place where you can get you can advance and have your voice heard. They offer a new and exciting innovative approach to digital marketing that will keep you on your toes and enthusiastic at work. The team members are passionate, value their careers and you …
Pros
Good foods
king kong agency reviews
web designer (Current Employee) –  Sydney, AU8 March 2018
Any day at king kong is another glorious day to live, any person can fulfill their lifelong goals without any effort other than normal working. The only word able to describe it is just PERFECT!
Pros
Best work
Cons
There aren't any
king kong digital marketing
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Germantown VIC27 February 2018
In this accommodating talk,King Kong is isolating itself from its opponents. I examined what other automated associations were doing and all they seemed to talk about were impressions, explore rates and social reach , but these are essentially intangibles and aren’t expected to offer.And what is most important you can learn a lot of skills.
Pros
Free food and Cakes
king kong agency reviews
seo manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC27 February 2018
King kong is one of best agency I have ever worked with. I am working with this agency since 2016. As I am working from last two year, I never felt boring or exhausted because the all the fun environment.

And I also never face any issue while working because of helpful staff . All the staff member is skill full and creative at the same time they all are friendly to each other.

Most important thing is about salary -- they pay the salary at the time and never do delay for the salary.

I have great experience with king kong . I would love to be part of it ever
Pros
they provide complimentary lunch
king kong online agency reviews
Sales (Former Employee) –  Beverley WA21 February 2018
King Kong is an amazing place for those who like to fulfill their lifelong goals.We can learn a lot of new skills as the team is gradually improving themselves.We also get to see a lot of new places
Pros
Free foods
Amazing Place to Work
Marketing (Former Employee) –  South Yarra VIC18 February 2018

The team members are passionate, value their careers and you will be proud to be in such a supportive environment.

Working at King Kong, has been a rewarding experience and you will happy to be a part of their team.
King kong marketing
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Rangpur15 February 2018
It's a prosaism to state yet it's in reality obvious. It's really a great place of marketing. Totally the best organization I've ever worked for.

Truly, it is testing and diligent work however the objective we are on the whole attempting to accomplish is absolutely justified, despite all the trouble. Really a very easy way.

Since I began, I've more than 10X my insight in not only my part but rather based on different parts of the business and I now have a more prominent comprehension of everything advanced - not only my everyday activity.

The way of life is unfathomable, coming into work regular and being encompassed by amazing individuals, who are so enthusiastic about what they do, is such an extraordinary method to spend your working week.
Pros
stunning area, table tennis, collective condition, enthusiastic individuals
Cons
Developing quickly so should grasp change!
king kong marketing reviews
gsd (Former Employee) –  sdgsg14 January 2018
It's a prosaism to state yet it's in reality obvious. Totally the best organization I've ever worked for.

Pros
stunning area, table tennis, collective condition, enthusiastic individuals
Cons
Developing quickly so should grasp change!
best place for job
SEO (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC12 January 2018
King Kong is a amazing for any of them that need to full fill their life goals, it is a new concept that we can see all over the world now, really nice to here and experience
Pros
free food and accomadation
Cons
nothing
A job which is The Future
Work Experience Student (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC8 January 2018
This will undoubtedly help the economy in varies ways. This can, no wonder, bring the productivity to such a level that the outcomes will splendid. A very versatile place to work on. I hope people atart working here so that it could gradually help everyone around and also help themselves to stand independently. Cheers!
A Rewarding & Exciting Career
Technical SEO Specialist (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC13 December 2017
If you're lucky enough to join the SEO team here at King Kong, you'll be in for the best career imaginable.

The benefits of working at King Kong include:
- You'll get to work on new techniques and strategies for implementing SEO.
- You'll learn new skills in not only SEO, but all things digital marketing, because we are so collaborative.
- Great rewards and salaries for those who prove their worth.
- A great company culture, we're a friendly bunch who enjoys the occasional game of ping pong, friday drinks and the odd company outing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at King Kong. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9