King Kong Employee Reviews

A job which is The Future
Work Experience Student (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC8 January 2018
This will undoubtedly help the economy in varies ways. This can, no wonder, bring the productivity to such a level that the outcomes will splendid. A very versatile place to work on. I hope people atart working here so that it could gradually help everyone around and also help themselves to stand independently. Cheers!
A Rewarding & Exciting Career
Technical SEO Specialist (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC13 December 2017
If you're lucky enough to join the SEO team here at King Kong, you'll be in for the best career imaginable.

The benefits of working at King Kong include:
- You'll get to work on new techniques and strategies for implementing SEO.
- You'll learn new skills in not only SEO, but all things digital marketing, because we are so collaborative.
- Great rewards and salaries for those who prove their worth.
- A great company culture, we're a friendly bunch who enjoys the occasional game of ping pong, friday drinks and the odd company outing.
Great Team & Great Culture
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  South Yarra VIC12 December 2017
Joined the Tribe 2 months ago & absolutely loving it! The team is incredibly inviting, inclusive & most importantly FUN. This isn't a standard job... it's a intensive digital bootcamp with awesome opportunities to learn & develop.
Pros
Ping Pong Tournament, Tonnes of Up-skilling Opportunities, A+Team
Cons
Growing rapidly so must embrace change!
Great Place to Work
SEO Specialist (Current Employee) –  South Yarra VIC12 December 2017
Team at King Kong is really talented & friendly to work with. Senior Management is so much supportive & always there in hard times.

This company should be named as Work With FUN, Yes this is true because KING KONG care about employees. Taking team for a monthly activity is such a good thing about this company.

I love everyday to come into work & give my 100% for the success & growth of King Kong..

At the end, I would say King Kong is different than other companies & Never Ever miss the opportunity to be a part of an amazing work place.
Pros
Free Food, Cakes & Drinks
The old saying 'Find a job you love and you'll never work a day in your life'
Head of Paid Social (Current Employee) –  South Yarra VIC10 December 2017
It's a cliche to say but it's actually true. Absolutely the best company I've ever worked for.

Yes, it is challenging and hard work but the goal we are all working to achieve is totally worth it.

Since I started, I've more than 10X my knowledge in not just my role but built on other aspects of the business and I now have a greater understanding of all things digital - not just my day to day job.

The culture is incredible, coming into work everyday and being surrounded by awesome people, who are so passionate about what they do, is such a great way to spend your working week.
Pros
Culture building (extreme) activities, knowledge sharing, ping pong table
"You will never find a better place to work
Head of Digital Projects (Current Employee) –  South Yarra VIC7 December 2017
-work with the most enthusiastic, brightest digital marketers in Australia (surround yourself with people who actually want to be at work!)
-unlimited opportunity to up skill and take your knowledge to the next level
-culture that leaves NOTHING to be desired (monthly team activities, free lunches, and A LOT of birthday cake)
-work with a huge variety of clients and industries
-never a boring, repetitive day
-FULLY supported by management
-Leadership opportunities (if you want them)
Pros
All of the above
Cons
-fast paced: buyer beware, only apply if you think you can handle the heat of Australia's fastest growing digital agency
Welcome To The Jungle
Junior Paid Search Specialist (Current Employee) –  South Yarra VIC5 December 2017
I've been working here for about 2 months and I am loving it. You're surrounded by intelligent, creative and fun people who give every task 110%.
I've already learnt so much and feel like I am an important part of the team. You have to be proactive in this company and take on every task head on. It's a very supportive and positive community which is what makes coming into work everyday so great! So proud to be working for such a great company and to work along side all the great tribesmen and tribeswomen.
Pros
Lots Of Cake
Cons
Too Much Cake
Collaborative and FUN workplace!
People & Culture Manager (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC5 December 2017
You always hear management talk about culture and training and development, but no one in my prior roles ever followed through. King Kong walks the talk.

At King Kong I've been offered so much training and development, I'm constantly encouraged to learn and make a difference.

The culture is incredible, we're one big family with no office politics and I enjoy spending my day interacting with each person in the office.

The most enjoyable part of my job is that I have the autonomy to actually make a difference and contribute ideas.

The hardest part of my job is keeping up with the insane growth!
Pros
amazing location, table tennis, collaborative environment, passionate people
Cons
I don't have any!