Kitchen Food Company
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

22: Kitchen Food Company Employee Reviews

Australia22 reviews

3.0Work–Life Balance

Competitive and challenging environment

Competitive and challenging environment, short shelf life, limited revenues and resources offers peculiar challenges to a Ops Manager to bring about the best.

Horrible Experience

Management are hopeless and unprofessional. Toxic culture with no communication between teams. Pay is lower than market rate.No career advancement, no appreciation, no benefits.

Pros

Cons

stressful, low pay, no communication, worst working environment ever

Stressful and over demanding

Someday good most days are not you learn as you go nothing is explained to you hygiene is poor and the preparation of the products are poor because management doesn’t care and that’s including all management

Cons

Productive and fun work place

I have been worked in the kithen for eight years as a kitchen hand with spotless company and i realy love it keep me busy and long hours also good money.

Pros

Free food and free accomudation

Cons

Long hours and good money

Kitchen food company is large company where all food make in bulk.It is avery nice experience to work with them.Right now i am wirking as a chef de party at Mantra tullamarine. Thank youSandeep solanki

Pros

Good hours

Cons

Supporting team members and a fun place to work.

Staff are very friendly and co-operative challenging in some time A fun workplace to work with a very good team and very supportive production managers

Don't Recommend

Management do not listen to staff. Low wages and no recognition for work. Communication with direct managers is poor. Constant changes to direction and instructions.

Great people to work with, Multicultural workplace.

Great colleagues to work with. Senior management can improve their attitude and behavior towards their employees. They think they have an understanding of everything, however, they don't. Employees are not valued thus there is a trend of people leaving the job prematurely. Don't be surprised if you're overloaded with the tasks and even asked to do the things that you're not supposed to be doing.

Fun & Relaxed Work Environment - with staff recreational corner

With a United Nations of sort Corporate Head Office team, a day is typically dosed with good humour from our culturally diverse backgrounds. "Time-Out" moments are taken at the recreational round table where one can have a crack at "Scrabble" and/or "Jenga" while enjoying a Maltesers moment - which is also a collection point for our 2019 EOY Food Bank food drive. What I enjoy most about working at Kitchen Food Company is the easy access to the think tank, and being in a position to influence the management thinking. It is very much an open door policy, where one's candid views can be made - which will be given due consideration. Professionally, I have a sense of fulfillment here as I'm always learning and developing OTJ, as well as given opportunities to contribute to the business and to serve the people. The greatest challenge for me would be to appeal to the goodness in all of us, and to more fully realise the talent each of our people has, and can bring to work.

Great working place!!!

Pros: Great mentors, supportive bosses, friendly management and has a multicultural environment. A work hard and party hard atmosphere. Flexibility in working hours, employee focus and celebrations after every successful product launch and/or successful audit. Cons: Flat structure in some areas, monthly pay and cold environment in production area.

Im not recommonded to anyone unless yiu are indian

I resigned in this company before a year Most Indian and raisist Change a rolls every week No respect all speak in their language not English Bossy , they just push people Not clean at all

It was fun working at kitchen food company

It was nice to work at kitchen food comany with lots of challange.we used to work with so many0gpeople with various prospectus. It was much fun of working with diffrent people

Hardworking workers but poor management

kitchen food company is a big company making stuffs for big customers but they treat their workers like a dog. Management is poor , mainly GM do not have manner to speak with their employees(so called proud aussie)

Cons

Unpaid working hours and cold temperature

Struggle to work there

Massive Cultural barrier was mostly Nepalese who don't speak English and are lazy, management does nothing to fix the issue..mostly lacking communication. lots of food waste

Pros

Cons

Cold, language and cultural barrier, monthly pay

Great company

I can say I liked my time with Kitchen Food. They are looking after their staff and always helpful and pay on time. I recommend this place if u r looking for a job.

They wont pay.

Didnt get paid for over 3 months, Still chasing Khawar, the guy in payroll and he is always in meeting and stuff. Never available. Not recommended at all.

No more shift for every one

No more shift for everyone. They're not busy, big factory but there is no more job. Now all the workers start looking for a new job.

Cons

0 hour

The worst place to work in Sydney

The management are so bad. We got paid monthly and very little money, they never pay us the right amount and you have to fight to get the right amount. only in kitchen food company we get shouting from the manager and treated like animal. they never give us reward for our hard work. never break on time. Bad management. hate this company so bad

Cons

minimum pay

If you wanna stay happy, don't work there

worse company ever. They behave worker as slave. Shouting on them and abusing is everyday drama. They never appriciate workers hard work.

Cons

If you wanna eat their food, you loose your job. Never get right pay.

productive and a great place to work

i learned a lot in my 6 months at the kitchen food company. the ladies taught me how to follow SPECS and working with in a team environment, create meals to the highest quality. we would arrive at 5,30 am then start to get ready for 6 am start, clean and sanitize the stainless tables before bringing out the food which is in the cold rooms to then create meals to the highest quality for Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports .

Pros

great place to work good hours

Cons

Good working environment and my co-workers are awesome

Working in a food processing company, it takes care, proper hygienic and high level of ethic to work in such environment. i learnt a lot there and the experience i got there is priceless.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kitchen Food Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Kitchen Food Company
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?