Kitchen Food Company
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Kitchen Food Company Employee Reviews

Australia18 reviews
Competitive and challenging environment, short shelf life, limited revenues and resources offers peculiar challenges to a Ops Manager to bring about the best.
Staff are very friendly and co-operative
challenging in some time

A fun workplace to work with a very good team and very supportive production managers
Management do not listen to staff. Low wages and no recognition for work. Communication with direct managers is poor. Constant changes to direction and instructions.
Great colleagues to work with. Senior management can improve their attitude and behavior towards their employees. They think they have an understanding of everything, however, they don't. Employees are not valued thus there is a trend of people leaving the job prematurely. Don't be surprised if you're overloaded with the tasks and even asked to do the things that you're not supposed to be doing.
With a United Nations of sort Corporate Head Office team, a day is typically dosed with good humour from our culturally diverse backgrounds.

"Time-Out" moments are taken at the recreational round table where one can have a crack at "Scrabble" and/or "Jenga" while enjoying a Maltesers moment - which is also a collection point for our 2019 EOY Food Bank food drive.

What I enjoy most about working at Kitchen Food Company is the easy access to the think tank, and being in a position to influence the management thinking. It is very much an open door policy, where one's candid views can be made - which will be given due consideration.

Professionally, I have a sense of fulfillment here as I'm always learning and developing OTJ, as well as given opportunities to contribute to the business and to serve the people.

The greatest challenge for me would be to appeal to the goodness in all of us, and to more fully realise the talent each of our people has, and can bring to work.
Pros:
Great mentors, supportive bosses, friendly management and has a multicultural environment. A work hard and party hard atmosphere. Flexibility in working hours, employee focus and celebrations after every successful product launch and/or successful audit.

Cons:

Flat structure in some areas, monthly pay and cold environment in production area.
I resigned in this company before a year
Most Indian and raisist

Change a rolls every week

No respect all speak in their language not English

Bossy , they just push people

Not clean at all
It was nice to work at kitchen food comany with lots of challange.we used to work with so many0gpeople with various prospectus. It was much fun of working with diffrent people
kitchen food company is a big company making stuffs for big customers but they treat their workers like a dog. Management is poor , mainly GM do not have manner to speak with their employees(so called proud aussie)
Cons
Unpaid working hours and cold temperature
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kitchen Food Company?
Massive Cultural barrier was mostly Nepalese who don't speak English and are lazy, management does nothing to fix the issue..mostly lacking communication. lots of food waste
Pros
Cons
Cold, language and cultural barrier, monthly pay
I can say I liked my time with Kitchen Food. They are looking after their staff and always helpful and pay on time. I recommend this place if u r looking for a job.
Didnt get paid for over 3 months, Still chasing Khawar, the guy in payroll and he is always in meeting and stuff. Never available.
Not recommended at all.
No more shift for everyone. They're not busy, big factory but there is no more job. Now all the workers start looking for a new job.
Cons
0 hour
The management are so bad. We got paid monthly and very little money, they never pay us the right amount and you have to fight to get the right amount.
only in kitchen food company we get shouting from the manager and treated like animal. they never give us reward for our hard work.

never break on time.

Bad management. hate this company so bad
Cons
minimum pay
worse company ever.
They behave worker as slave. Shouting on them and abusing is everyday drama. They never appriciate workers hard work.
Cons
If you wanna eat their food, you loose your job. Never get right pay.
i learned a lot in my 6 months at the kitchen food company. the ladies taught me how to follow SPECS and working with in a team environment, create meals to the highest quality. we would arrive at 5,30 am then start to get ready for 6 am start, clean and sanitize the stainless tables before bringing out the food which is in the cold rooms to then create meals to the highest quality for Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports .
Pros
great place to work good hours
Cons
Working in a food processing company, it takes care, proper hygienic and high level of ethic to work in such environment. i learnt a lot there and the experience i got there is priceless.
all staff were friendly and offered other staff membershelp if needed
i learned how to operate the food wrappimg machine management were friendly
Pros
free food