Kitchen Food Company
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Kitchen Food Company reviews

Kitchen Food Company

Kitchen Food Company Employee Review

productive and a great place to work

i learned a lot in my 6 months at the kitchen food company. the ladies taught me how to follow SPECS and working with in a team environment, create meals to the highest quality. we would arrive at 5,30 am then start to get ready for 6 am start, clean and sanitize the stainless tables before bringing out the food which is in the cold rooms to then create meals to the highest quality for Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports .

Pros

great place to work good hours

Cons

Highly recommend! Amazing company to work for

Kitchen Food Company is an amazing company to work for. The management is very supportive, and provides opportunities for capable staff. I have learned many skills at my 11 year tenure. The team is very fun to work with. Each day is a different day. Its a fast paced environment and I have learned lot of new skills a I kept facing new challenges. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a job in an amazing food manufacturing business.

Horrible Experience

Management are hopeless and unprofessional. Toxic culture with no communication between teams. Pay is lower than market rate.No career advancement, no appreciation, no benefits.

Pros

Cons

stressful, low pay, no communication, worst working environment ever

Stressful and over demanding

Someday good most days are not you learn as you go nothing is explained to you hygiene is poor and the preparation of the products are poor because management doesn’t care and that’s including all management

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kitchen Food Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Kitchen Food Company
  • productive and a great place to work