Kitchen Food Company Employee Reviews in Meadowbrook QLDReview this company
Meadowbrook QLD1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 24 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Working in a food processing company, it takes care, proper hygienic and high level of ethic to work in such environment. i learnt a lot there and the experience i got there is priceless.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Kitchen Food Company reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kitchen Food Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 24 reviews
Ratings by category
3.0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2.5 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2.9 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
2.7 out of 5 stars for Management
2.8 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Kitchen Food Company
- Does Kitchen Food Company allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?3 people answered
- What is Kitchen Food Company sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?3 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Kitchen Food Company?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Kitchen Food Company? What are the steps …2 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at Kitchen Food Company?2 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Kitchen Food Company?One person answered
- If you were to leave Kitchen Food Company, what would be the reason?One person answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Kitchen Food Company?One person answered
- What does your work day tasks look like for the dayOne person answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Kitchen Food Company?