Kitchen Food Company

Kitchen Food Company Employee Reviews in Sydney NSW

Sydney NSW7 reviews

3.0Work–Life Balance

It was fun working at kitchen food company

It was nice to work at kitchen food comany with lots of challange.we used to work with so many0gpeople with various prospectus. It was much fun of working with diffrent people

Great working place!!!

Pros: Great mentors, supportive bosses, friendly management and has a multicultural environment. A work hard and party hard atmosphere. Flexibility in working hours, employee focus and celebrations after every successful product launch and/or successful audit. Cons: Flat structure in some areas, monthly pay and cold environment in production area.

Hardworking workers but poor management

kitchen food company is a big company making stuffs for big customers but they treat their workers like a dog. Management is poor , mainly GM do not have manner to speak with their employees(so called proud aussie)

Cons

Unpaid working hours and cold temperature

Struggle to work there

Massive Cultural barrier was mostly Nepalese who don't speak English and are lazy, management does nothing to fix the issue..mostly lacking communication. lots of food waste

Pros

Cons

Cold, language and cultural barrier, monthly pay

Great company

I can say I liked my time with Kitchen Food. They are looking after their staff and always helpful and pay on time. I recommend this place if u r looking for a job.

No more shift for every one

No more shift for everyone. They're not busy, big factory but there is no more job. Now all the workers start looking for a new job.

Cons

0 hour

If you wanna stay happy, don't work there

worse company ever. They behave worker as slave. Shouting on them and abusing is everyday drama. They never appriciate workers hard work.

Cons

If you wanna eat their food, you loose your job. Never get right pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kitchen Food Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Kitchen Food Company