Kitchen Food Company logo
Kitchen Food Company
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Kitchen Food Company Management reviews

Clear
3.2Work–Life Balance

Fun & Relaxed Work Environment - with staff recreational corner

With a United Nations of sort Corporate Head Office team, a day is typically dosed with good humour from our culturally diverse backgrounds. "Time-Out" moments are taken at the recreational round table where one can have a crack at "Scrabble" and/or "Jenga" while enjoying a Maltesers moment - which is also a collection point for our 2019 EOY Food Bank food drive. What I enjoy most about working at Kitchen Food Company is the easy access to the think tank, and being in a position to influence the management thinking. It is very much an open door policy, where one's candid views can be made - which will be given due consideration. Professionally, I have a sense of fulfillment here as I'm always learning and developing OTJ, as well as given opportunities to contribute to the business and to serve the people. The greatest challenge for me would be to appeal to the goodness in all of us, and to more fully realise the talent each of our people has, and can bring to work.

Don't Recommend

Management do not listen to staff. Low wages and no recognition for work. Communication with direct managers is poor. Constant changes to direction and instructions.

Great people to work with, Multicultural workplace.

Great colleagues to work with. Senior management can improve their attitude and behavior towards their employees. They think they have an understanding of everything, however, they don't. Employees are not valued thus there is a trend of people leaving the job prematurely. Don't be surprised if you're overloaded with the tasks and even asked to do the things that you're not supposed to be doing.

Great working place!!!

Pros: Great mentors, supportive bosses, friendly management and has a multicultural environment. A work hard and party hard atmosphere. Flexibility in working hours, employee focus and celebrations after every successful product launch and/or successful audit. Cons: Flat structure in some areas, monthly pay and cold environment in production area.

Hardworking workers but poor management

kitchen food company is a big company making stuffs for big customers but they treat their workers like a dog. Management is poor , mainly GM do not have manner to speak with their employees(so called proud aussie)

Cons

Unpaid working hours and cold temperature

Struggle to work there

Massive Cultural barrier was mostly Nepalese who don't speak English and are lazy, management does nothing to fix the issue..mostly lacking communication. lots of food waste

Pros

Cons

Cold, language and cultural barrier, monthly pay

The worst place to work in Sydney

The management are so bad. We got paid monthly and very little money, they never pay us the right amount and you have to fight to get the right amount. only in kitchen food company we get shouting from the manager and treated like animal. they never give us reward for our hard work. never break on time. Bad management. hate this company so bad

Cons

minimum pay

If you wanna stay happy, don't work there

worse company ever. They behave worker as slave. Shouting on them and abusing is everyday drama. They never appriciate workers hard work.

Cons

If you wanna eat their food, you loose your job. Never get right pay.

Good working environment and my co-workers are awesome

Working in a food processing company, it takes care, proper hygienic and high level of ethic to work in such environment. i learnt a lot there and the experience i got there is priceless.

productive and friendly work place

all staff were friendly and offered other staff membershelp if needed i learned how to operate the food wrappimg machine management were friendly

Pros

free food

Jobs at Kitchen Food Company