KLC Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
KLC Recruitment Employee Review

Enjoyable, Fun and Productive place to work

30 March 2020
KLC is a great place to work. I feel valued and enjoy coming to work every day.
An incredibly supportive team that are all striving to one common goal - finding individuals their dream role!
31 March 2020
Same roleSame location
During my time at KLC Recruitment I have found the team to be a productive, supportive group that celebrates success. The values of the company are actively brought to life by the Director and play a huge part in our daily work, we strive to give candidates and clients the best service.
KLC is a work hard play hard office and we get to participate in out of office activities together throughout the year to do some team building and have some fun!
30 March 2020
Same location
From a previous candidate to now being a part of the KLC Recruitment team, I can confidently say that KLC take the time to get to know every one of their candidates and build a relationship to ensure they are put forward for the role that best suits their needs and wants. The team are professional, friendly and above all helpful. They are by far the most proactive and responsive recruitment agency I have ever worked with. I would recommend their services to all.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at KLC Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.
KLC Recruitment Reviews by Job Title