Kmart

Replenishment Associate317 reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

Found 317 reviews matching the searchSee all 20,232 reviews

Very Productive

This was a job with no distractions and a lot of work; great job.

Working with Different Ethnicity

Working with different ethnic groups.Co worker's are decentDiscount benefitsWe start as self learners and go at our pace.Managers and leads often do not lend a hand when we elders fall behind. And they have a very poor Human Resource support alot of verbal and bullying is promoted.

Low pay, part time hours, no benefits

The overnight crew would shop back all the stray items. And depending on the day we could have up to 50 carts full of items to return to the shelves. This was on top of having to place ad signs throughout the store and also stock shelves with new inventory at the end of the night. It was a stressful job with nothing in return, benefit-wise. None of us were full time employees. They kept our hours down so they weren't required to give us any benefits. Thankless job.

I hate my job sometimes but the people keep me from quitting I love how everyone is a family. The job isn’t too hard but we do exert a lot of energy for a job that doesn’t pay much

Kmart temp

Was a temp and assisted in the closing of a local Kmart. Sorry to see this longtime Company close. Co-workers were helpful with training and manager was nice.

Horrible place to work! Run as far as you can! Benefits and pay are subpar and management is atrocious. Even Walmart would be a better job!

I would not of worked here in the past if I had known what I was getting into. Horrible management and the pay and benefits aren't worth showing up for.

Pros

None that I can think of.

Cons

Everything, don't work there!

No longer around

Worked there during the Christmas season of 2010. Facts are it was a standard retail job with all the problems one could expect from a retailer in its final days.

Decent work

I worked with some good guys during the overnight shift, but management could be annoying at times. The toughest part of the job was getting used to an overnight schedule, so it felt like all I was doing was working and sleeping. The physical work was easy and the pay wasn't bad.

Pros

2 break periods

Cons

not great management

They were sexist and biased. They also didn't provide enough breaks and money.

If you like being overworked and not being paid properly or no growth than overnight stock at this company is for you . I need a stay at home job. I need to work my own hours with good pay. I want a easy working job that makes me happy and comfortable which is fare and decent.

Pros

Less management and can play music while working.

Cons

No breaks and no appreciation or moving up to better position

Good

An excellent place to work and thrive with potential to move up with pay incentives for workers wanting to go up in the company. I enjoyed the hours and being able to have days free to take care of personal business and free to be available for my family.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kmart?

Okay if you’re desperate

Never received the amount of working hours that were promised in the interview. A normal person can’t live on 8 hours a week....and they consider this full time.

Not a good work place

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Kmart is ehPay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Kmart are bad. No benefits. Hours sucks.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at Kmart, I think security at Kmart is bad. The person at the door doesn't even check the receipt. Security is outdatwdManagementIn general, managers at Kmart all have favoritism. The only time they'll love you is when you treat them out to expensive lunches & dinner.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Kmart is ok. Made a couple of friends who were nice and the others were there to work. The others were also there to just have fun and not do their jobs.OverallMy experience working at Kmart i hated it. If you're looking for a job that you're expected to be trained at, Kmart isn't the place. No supervisor/manager are active enough to train new associates. You literally get hired and then you just watch the other associates do their job and thats how you "learn"

Pros

discount

Cons

no benefits for part time, bad management, outdated machines, kiss assers

Great starting job

It was a great job to have. It was my first job that I ever had. The people who work there, were amazing people. Kmart had that family love environment.

you learn how to organize and stock products

it was not a bad place to work just no room to grow. its a good oppoutunity for someone that needs an after school jobs and take on there on responsibilities

Pros

working experience

Cons

not to many hour avilible

Kmart

Kmart is a nice starter job if your looking to get into the workforce.You will be able to learn how to help and assist costumers plus team work is major thing at this job

Company closed warehouse

Bad business decisions . I learned a lot from Kmart. Good and bad . Overall I had a great experience . I’ve had the privilege of working with a lot of great people. I will always cherish that experience.

Pros

Very loyal to employees

Cons

Bad business decisions

Precipitous drop of Kmart

Kmart started as an employee-centered organization but change in management led to an unfortunate yet steady decline in the quality of everything associated with the company.

Stalker the Store

Not very well pay. Most of the time the only person working overnight was me by my self. The payday was biweekly not enough for overnight stalker. Managers not good with the employees at the time to give out direction

Cool

It was horrible I worked off and never paid off I was pushed too my limit Las all the time for no reason and almost every day never wanted tbvvbbbbb

People

The employees who work at Kmart are a great bunch of people. They enjoy working together and have a good time while at work. It’s fun working there.

Fun and easy

its easy because there not one person the job doing one thing by themselves. everyone is doing something. you get along with everyone. management is very nice. the easiest part of the job is refilling shelves

Pros

discounts on food clothes and items

Cons

short lunch breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kmart. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Kmart