Kmart

Kmart

Kmart Employee Review

Best place i have ever worked, highly recommend this workplace. Its a big family not just work collegues, work days are fun. Thoroughly enjoy my job.Holiday times can be hectic but it makes your day go faster and i find it helps u enjoy your shift more.

Fun workplace

At the beginning it was fun and a new job was energising although after opening the new store, it showed the lack of knowledge of managers. This lead to some bad calls although when I was working I did enjoy it and I made lots of new friends. Now since I have resigned fellow team members tell me that management is better and well trained so I recommend as a first job.

Horrible

Just horrible... work here if you enjoy crying when you get home from work. I absoloutely hated every part of it. the decant team members were just toxic and horrible.

Pros

Absoloutely nothing

Cons

Horrible managers, workplace bullying, not trained properly
Same role

lack of communication and bad shifting

I've only worked an orientation shift that I had to call to organise, the only other shift I've received was organised without taking my availabilities into account so it had to be cancelled. Cannot communicate through email or text must call the store which doesn't always work when they are busy. I have no shifts this month and friends who booked off have received many shifts.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kmart. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Kmart with