Konecranes
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Konecranes Employee Reviews

Australia7 reviews
Good company and good working. No reward for good working person. Management keep changing. Lower position people are promoted to highest level position who have no management capability. This causes frustration and good employee leave company or forced to leave company.
I would not recommend this to anyone.
The area that i worked in wasn't very nice. People were back stabbing each other and I stayed out of it. I could not believe how unhappy this place made me feel as they started to be a bit nasty to me.
Pros
Money is good
Cons
terrible staff
Great job for a person who likes a different workplace everyday and enjoys a challenge. Reasonable amount of driving required between sites. Management are great, colleagues were always willing to help.
Pros
Great management and colleagues
Cons
A lot of time on the road
Company great to work for in the first 10 years, but new state management never had the same goals as the past management. Seem to be chasing bonuses, lost all respect for there Technicians. Several workers are stressed out. I took a redundancy before things got worse. Client was hard but good to work for, co-workers are now doing most of managements work now. Instead of doing there job properly ( putting out spot fires ). Can come back if they start to be honest & take back responsibility.
Pros
Liked the challenge
Cons
Poor organising
All the tools, all the experience, everything you could ever need in a work environment. Great fun, and probably the best boss I've ever had.
Pros
You have all the tools at your disposal, you can't fail
Cons
Could stand to offer a better base salary
was able to work with alcoa with my father
great company to work for
The most enjoyable, is that by the end of the day I get the job done. I guess it probably helped that the work office was small and not many colleagues in office.

There was nothing too complicated about the job it self.