Konecranes

8: Konecranes Employee Reviews

Australia8 reviews

3.0Work–Life Balance

Good company.Good working but poor management.

Good company and good working. No reward for good working person. Management keep changing. Lower position people are promoted to highest level position who have no management capability. This causes frustration and good employee leave company or forced to leave company.

Terrible company, unless you are desperate, go somewhere else

Terrible place, poor management, poor attitude to safety, low morale, approach is work harder not smarter, old school culture, command and control, not a learning culture, do as you are told.

Pros

Cant really identify any

Cons

hours, salary, managment attitude, cluturs

Not the best place to work.

I would not recommend this to anyone. The area that i worked in wasn't very nice. People were back stabbing each other and I stayed out of it. I could not believe how unhappy this place made me feel as they started to be a bit nasty to me.

Pros

Money is good

Cons

terrible staff

Not stuck in one place everyday, skills building.

Great job for a person who likes a different workplace everyday and enjoys a challenge. Reasonable amount of driving required between sites. Management are great, colleagues were always willing to help.

Pros

Great management and colleagues

Cons

A lot of time on the road

Challenging workplace but liked it

Company great to work for in the first 10 years, but new state management never had the same goals as the past management. Seem to be chasing bonuses, lost all respect for there Technicians. Several workers are stressed out. I took a redundancy before things got worse. Client was hard but good to work for, co-workers are now doing most of managements work now. Instead of doing there job properly ( putting out spot fires ). Can come back if they start to be honest & take back responsibility.

Pros

Liked the challenge

Cons

Poor organising

Terrific

All the tools, all the experience, everything you could ever need in a work environment. Great fun, and probably the best boss I've ever had.

Pros

You have all the tools at your disposal, you can't fail

Cons

Could stand to offer a better base salary

Great company to work for if you want the dollars

was able to work with alcoa with my father great company to work for

small office, very quiet environment.

The most enjoyable, is that by the end of the day I get the job done. I guess it probably helped that the work office was small and not many colleagues in office.There was nothing too complicated about the job it self.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Konecranes. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Konecranes with

Learn about Konecranes in popular locations

• Konecranes