Konekt

14: Konekt Employee Reviews

Australia14 reviews

4.1Work–Life Balance

A very flexible workplace

I have enjoyed working at Konekt because of the work life balance that it provides me with my kids. The management is very cooperative and supportive and career progression is great. I like my team as they make hard things fun too!

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

KPIs

Great team culture with heaps of flexibility

I think that Konekt is one of the most flexible work environments you could choose to work in as an allied health professional. Services are really varied which can make it challenging when you are first learning how to do the job but it means no two days are the same and you get heaps of variety. The team culture is really good and now with telehealth services too (since COVID) we are able to work from home or the office or anywhere pretty easily.

Pros

Lots of PD, coaching and mentoring support

Cons

There is a billable target but if you focus on helping your clients, this is not too challenging.

A good place to further your career as a health professional

Konekt has given me good support to assist both my personal and career development. There is a positive team culture, the work has lots of variety, and there are always people available to ask questions of and learn from. I like to start work early and finish early so I can exercise in the afternoons and my leader has been supportive of this. Everybody works hard and sometimes there are clients or customers that are difficult because of the situation that they find themselves in, but there is always someone around to talk about problems with and work things through.

Pros

Lots of professional development, lunch and learns and opportunities available, it's possible to be flexible and work with a big variety of customers and clients, you can control your own diary, get to use clinical knowledge without working in a clinic or hospital

Cons

Everyone is always busy!, you have to be really organised and run your diary well

Flexible and supportive workplace

Konekt is a great place to work. Konekt offers a range of PD and career development opportunities. Staff receive personal mentoring/coaching on a monthly basis and there is a large scope of work available to undertake and different services to learn (which differentiates Konekt from other rehab providers) Every day is different, meaning you certainly don't get bored!

Pros

So many different services to learn and be part of

Cons

Demands of the role can be up and down

Career Progression and Growth

Great variety of workNo two days are the sameContinued growth and developmentOpportunity for PDopportunity for relocation / secondments - offices in every state and territorygreat employee benefits

Pros

Professional Development

Flexible Work Environment / Opportunities Available

With multiple commitments, Konekt have always allowed my working day to be flexible and made me feel supported. Being a National company under the umbrella of a global and diverse business - There are also plenty of working opportunities to become involved in for variety and career growth.

Pros

Flexibility, WFH arrangements

rewarding roles with plenty of opportunity for career development and growth

a diverse and varied workload.a number of rewarding career progression opportunities, travel opportunities and ample professional developmentno two days are the same, working within teams whilst having the ability to work flexibly and autonomously

Pros

professional development and career progression

Amazing workplace, great staff and culture

Konekt was an amazing atmosphere to work in that assisted allowed me to schedule my days based on appointments and time spent out of the office. I learned everything from essential reporting to day to day management of staff. We had a very close team and went out a lot together. The hardest part of my role was traveling for work which happened often. The team and getting to see the success of my clients.

OK place to work

OK place to work culture wasn't great and the head office is very dim as there are hardly any windows letting in light into the office. The remuneration is pretty good and colleagues are generally nice across the floor.

High case loads

- high case loads - salaries are not competitive - minimal recognition / reward - green management - minimal transparency / guidance over bonuses and salaries

Pros

flexible working hours

Cons

long hours, high stress, high case loads / KPI's, poor salaries / remuneration

Great team to work with although staff turn-over is very high

Warm friendly environment to work in although can be very busy. Learned many new and valuable skills through frequent staff training days and senior consultants. Management were supportive although recent restructuring may result in some temporary decline in support. Co-workers are supportive of new staff and available for review of work and feed back. Hardest part of the job is achieving billable targets when referrals are low and dealing with unhappy case managers due to high staff turnover and non-communication.The most enjoyable part of the job are the co-workers and spending time with them.

Pros

Staff training

Cons

Achieving billable targets

Great workplace

I enjoyed working at Konekt immensely. The management were very supportive and there was great opportunity for career progression. The work culture was very good.

Pros

Great work environment and positive people

Good company to work for

My day started with clearing all emails, calling accounts overdue, processing credits and journals, doing copy invoices and contacting Managers,Physio's and Consultants. I was brought in to clear all the accounts from 120 days to 180 days which i achieved and then my contract was completed.

Pros

I worked 4 hours a day

Cons

Very difficult accounts which i did not mind

I was lucky enough to work with 4 lovely young ladies, all of whom were professional and supportive.

I worked part-time as Business Support Officer and carried out all reception and administration duties. The most enjoyable part of the job was the fact that I had the privilege if working with four delightful professional ladies and we worked well as a team. The hardest part of the job was that I learnt as I went along with no formal training but this, in turn, enabled me to organise everything in my own way and gave me a more individual understanding of my duties. I did receive remote assistance via email and telephone.

Pros

i was able to organise things in my own way.

Cons

there was no on-site branch manager.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Konekt. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Konekt with

Learn about Konekt in popular locations

• Konekt