Konekt Employee Reviews

Great team to work with although staff turn-over is very high
Rehabilitation Counsellor (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC31 March 2016
Warm friendly environment to work in although can be very busy. Learned many new and valuable skills through frequent staff training days and senior consultants. Management were supportive although recent restructuring may result in some temporary decline in support. Co-workers are supportive of new staff and available for review of work and feed back. Hardest part of the job is achieving billable targets when referrals are low and dealing with unhappy case managers due to high staff turnover and non-communication.The most enjoyable part of the job are the co-workers and spending time with them.
Pros
Staff training
Cons
Achieving billable targets
Great workplace
Rehabilitation Consultant (casual) (Former Employee) –  Mackay, QLD11 August 2014
I enjoyed working at Konekt immensely. The management were very supportive and there was great opportunity for career progression. The work culture was very good.
Pros
Great work environment and positive people
I was lucky enough to work with 4 lovely young ladies, all of whom were professional and supportive.
Business Support Officer (Former Employee) –  Port Macquarie11 July 2012
I worked part-time as Business Support Officer and carried out all reception and administration duties. The most enjoyable part of the job was the fact that I had the privilege if working with four delightful professional ladies and we worked well as a team. The hardest part of the job was that I learnt as I went along with no formal training but this, in turn, enabled me to organise everything in my own way and gave me a more individual understanding of my duties. I did receive remote assistance via email and telephone.
Pros
i was able to organise things in my own way.
Cons
there was no on-site branch manager.