Konekt
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Konekt Employee Reviews

Australia4 reviews
Konekt was an amazing atmosphere to work in that assisted allowed me to schedule my days based on appointments and time spent out of the office.
I learned everything from essential reporting to day to day management of staff.

We had a very close team and went out a lot together.

The hardest part of my role was traveling for work which happened often.

The team and getting to see the success of my clients.
Warm friendly environment to work in although can be very busy. Learned many new and valuable skills through frequent staff training days and senior consultants. Management were supportive although recent restructuring may result in some temporary decline in support. Co-workers are supportive of new staff and available for review of work and feed back. Hardest part of the job is achieving billable targets when referrals are low and dealing with unhappy case managers due to high staff turnover and non-communication.The most enjoyable part of the job are the co-workers and spending time with them.
Pros
Staff training
Cons
Achieving billable targets
I enjoyed working at Konekt immensely. The management were very supportive and there was great opportunity for career progression. The work culture was very good.
Pros
Great work environment and positive people
I worked part-time as Business Support Officer and carried out all reception and administration duties. The most enjoyable part of the job was the fact that I had the privilege if working with four delightful professional ladies and we worked well as a team. The hardest part of the job was that I learnt as I went along with no formal training but this, in turn, enabled me to organise everything in my own way and gave me a more individual understanding of my duties. I did receive remote assistance via email and telephone.
Pros
i was able to organise things in my own way.
Cons
there was no on-site branch manager.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Konekt. Our community is ready to answer.