Konica Minolta Business Solutions Australia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Konica Minolta Business Solutions Australia Employee Reviews

Management in Australia is good. Company direction from Head Quarters is not clear. Company transformation is very slow and it is hard to change people's mindset.
Fantastic Senior Management and very focused on striving to become the best workplace in the industry. Purpose before profits one of the key strategies which attracts a lot of customers.
this was a great place to work. The managers are really friendly and all the staff are great to work with. there was never a time were i could not ask a question or offer some assistance if needed.
A typical day starts with SAP . I learned organizing my work and more specifically I have learnt to operate SAP in this company. I was happy with my management Co-workers were helpful , pretty organized corporate environment. Hardest part of the job should be described as "not so moving" Most enjoyable part of the job was team work.
Pros
Every friday afternoon - free drinks
Cons
A sales orientated and dynamic Japanese multinational company with a proud history of innovations of business equipments.
Pros
Cons
Hi enjoyed my time at Konica Minolta, they're a very family oriented business and a close nit team here in Canberra. Although I didn't work well with my Branch Manager I did get on well with my senior managers in Sydney who supported me well. Their hardware products are excellent this is great because the customers love their machines and so are always interested to know about new models. The weakness in Canberra at least was the solution selling, they have a strong suit of software solutions that compliment the machines well but it is a harder sell. Ultimately the money is in the software and the more software customers use the less likely they are to leave for another vendor. I know this is an area they're focusing on and I'm sure have already improved upon great in the year since I left.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Konica Minolta Business Solutions Australia?