kookaï
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

kookaï Employee Reviews

Australia11 reviews
Definitely a great experience and something to advance the resume but can be quite a toxic culture between the girls, can be quite exclusive and judgemental. Management picks favourites and those girls
Pros
styling customers and the energy the company puts into retail service
Cons
culture within teams
La boutique de cap 3000 a pour responsable une jeune femme dynamique et à l'écoute, très impliquée dans son travail et l'équipe est sympa
Pros
Tickets restaurant
Cons
Salaire au SMIC
- Serving customers, stock handling, merchandising new product and store fit
-Work place culture was nice, we were all friends outside of work also, so it made coming it to work fun

-the hardest part of the job was end of day, it was a big store and we had to go through each item individually.

- most enjoyable part of the job was styling the customers
Kookai was a great job to learn and build from, it allowed me to learn what kind of workplace I would like to be involved in. Unfortunately during my period here, there was a lot of management and work team changes which somewhat made the job less stable.
Pros
an amazing experience
Cons
team changes
Higher Management Amazing!! Store management appalling, a lot of favoritism and not allowing new comers to grow. Behind the seens stealing from staff.
Pros
Amazing clothes
Cons
Working with 18 year olds who dress older women like teenagers
I loved gaining my skills in retail. I built my confidence in talking to customers and assisting in styling them. I loved working with really fun people who helped me gain knowledge and experience in retail.
Pros
good hours, gaining confidence
Cons
temporary position
A fast paced and fun workplace. Constantly things to do and people to talk to and a great way to be social as well as work hard. Great hours and personalities in the business.
Having the experience of working at Kookai really boosted my skills with the workplace environment. Working with different cultures and backgrounds really gave me an understanding of the beauty in people within themselves.
I've learnt that if one is to be dealing with customers in a retail store, they have to me 110% comfortable with their workplace firstly, then secondly to open up to a customer and give her/him your advice on what occasion the outfit is for. And, to also give some of your related experiences so the customer doesn't feel like they've lost you on their ideas...
Pros
Enjoyed working there 99.9% of the time.
Cons
Compulsory to wear heels during shift.
An absolutely exceptional company and brand to work for and to be a part of a team for. Genuinely well produced products, helpful and caring team and supportive management.
Pros
Work Environment
Cons
Exceptionally Difficult to Land Job
I have never found a job that I loved so much, working in a team environment and in fashion was a bonus. It never felt like work because go how much I loved working there.
Great company for internal growth. Not only did I gain skills in my working environment but also a lot of personal development.