Kraft Heinz Company Employee Reviews

Found 23 reviews matching the search See all 3,468 reviews
Overall they were very professional, supportive, and very helpful.
Territory Foodservice Manager (Former Employee) –  Hobart - Managing Tasmania.21 July 2018
Phone & Call on major customers, advise on products and promotions status, budget tracking, new and proven product features.

The Heinz brand was very well received by suppliers and Consumers. Heinz planned product blitzes really well with great incentives to drive sales.

Heinz - Excellent company to begin with, There were major changes that came into play when taken over and merged with Kraft.
The key focus was to gain profit very quickly, possibly at the expense of Customers and People.
You do expect change as it is part of our live's, however it doe's need to managed very well.

Tasmania being the smallest State, competing against the larger States was often left out of the Big Picture.

Working on product Blitzes with new products and new user's.
Tasmania won the Best National Heinz Cafe award, One of my customers Won 1st Prize a brand new Car..
Pros
Yearly Team - get to gether, in Sydney.
Cons
Over all they were very flexible and very fair
repetitive and boring place to work.
Process worker (Former Employee) –  201 widford st. broadmeadows.19 March 2018
Working on a production line packing biscuits and placing them into boxes.Generally making boxes to place products in. Basically that was the job day in day out.
Pros
The job was close to home.
Cons
Very difficult to sleep well with the afternoon and night shifts.
A friendly and safe atmosphere to work in
Assistant Accounts Payable Officer (Current Employee) –  Port Moresby20 February 2018
busy, management overlook staff productivity
office environment both inside and outside is great
good colleagues to work with
human resource incompetent and therefore overlook staff production for better internal opportunities
Pros
excellent work ethics
Cons
bad salary
Awesome
Service desk team lead (Former Employee) –  Port Melbourne5 February 2018
This company was a great pleasure to work for. Great team, great work, training and good life work balance. It was a shame when the global arm of the company started selling off and outsourcing functions. Otherwise awesome.
Once a great company to work for
SENIOR SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC3 January 2018
Heinz used to be a great company to work for with a fantastic culture and atmosphere, Then they were restructuring and more restructuring and then they were bought by Warren Buffet (3G). They were on 3 levels and now on 1. It is now a very difficult place to work with a high turnover.
Great
Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Wagga Wagga NSW13 September 2017
Would do anything for the ppl there and was great to work for awsome ppl couldn't wait to work for more great ppl and have a great working life nothing else would make my day
Good to work got billard table and table tennis
Storeperson forklift duver (Former Employee) –  Port Melbourne VIC1 September 2017
Kraft Foods is good company
I work there for nearly 7 yrs.
As a forklift operator and picking unloading loading trucks use the case cade attachment to load cheeses inside the container and manual un loading the container
Pros
RDO every 2nd friday nice
Cons
Lots of overtime good pay
Multicultural company with lots of responsibility
Supply Chain Analyst (Former Employee) –  Southbank VIC3 February 2017
Management needs to improve and over come the Brazilian culture. Management expectation is too much without any proper training and guidance.

Those who have good experience and exposure to more multi cultural environment will grow as they would already know how to manage the pressure & task. Excellent company for Graduates as they can learn a lot and move in their career very quick either in the company or outside. I had a massive learning curve in the company as my manager was really supportive and good. Taking leave and going out to do your personnel work is very good as the company gives and understands your private life space.

Issue with salary increase which is achievable only by moving to another department or promotion. Freedom to take the ownership but as mentioned earlier no support or proper training.
Pros
Monthly Birthday Celebration
Cons
High expectation with NO proper training
Professional work culture
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC, Manila, The Philippines9 November 2016
I was working as an independent contractor in the Kraft Australia's Information Technology Department and was assigned specific project with clear terms of reference.
Friendly work environment and great place to work
Product Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Echuca VIC17 January 2016
H.J.Heinz is a great place to work. We established work culture and environment. Personal development at the workplace was consistent at all all times.
Pros
Free meals, drinks and accommodation was provided when out of the site work.
Cons
Flexible hours with 8 hr work
Quality Assurance Officer (Former Employee) –  Mount Gambier, SA11 January 2016
Management was outstanding in that they had very high people skills which enabled them to deal with every situation without complications. The manager was respected by each and every person. I learned how to run what they called a case packer which packed the food products. I operated a pallet stacking machine as well as lend a hand to the fitters if needed. My co- workers were fantastic, you have issues every now and then but were quickly sorted out. I made many friends. A wonderful company to work for.
Pros
Saftey awards, fantastic yearly awards and Christmas hampers.
Cons
It was shift work but the wages were fantastic.
fun and interactive workplace
Team Assistant - Packages (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, VIC5 November 2015
The hardest part of this job is getting up really early to got to work, but it pays off when you interact with your workmates and you work along side with them.
Absolutely fantasic
Training Coordinator/Document Controller (Former Employee) –  Girgarre, VIC3 August 2015
I worked for H J Heinz for just on 10 years and worked across 4 Australian sites in that time. I absolutely loved going to work every single day I was there. I moved through an array of different positions in my time and was fully supported with training, mentors, guidance and a huge internal network of support in each different area.

They were a smart business; fully understood their global positioning and knew their purpose. The set realistic goals and target which were completely integrated into the day to day business on every level from factory floor to Board Room. They were dedicated to their in almost every aspect (as long as it could be used to the benefit of the business in some manner).

The international business structure was impressive and easily accessible. Even at a Technician level, it was easy to build relationships with senior management in Pittsburg USA. It was definitely an "open door" business and information sharing and communication was the best I've ever seen in my 30 years of working around the globe.

Personal reason were the deciding factor for me leaving the business but I will say, I would return tomorrow without an hesitation at all.
Pros
Great people, great atmosphere, great structure and great business!
Cons
Can not find one to mention!
excellent company to work with
process worker (Former Employee) –  Dandenong, VIC12 February 2015
gained a good knowledge of working in a production environment and to work as a team in my full time job over a few years, working with excellent staff and management, keeping up with issues as they occur and repairing any faults rapidly.
Pros
clean evironment working in the food industry
Cons
a little noisey and can be demanding at times
enjoyable work place with a good team environment
line leader (Former Employee) –  Wagga Wagga, NSW9 February 2015
5.30 -5.30
we can do it! Internal audit, train and assess, teamwork,
no on-site manager in the end so was a bit difficult
great bunch of people to work with
trying to achieve program when we were short staffed or equipment failure
achieving targets, breaking records and seeing the other employees
Pros
rewards, example site BBQ good people to work alongside
Cons
labour shortage and equipment failure made daily line attainment sometimes hard to achieve
Great workplace with excellent opportunities for advancement
Purchasing Officer, Maintenance Planner (Former Employee) –  Wagga Wagga, NSW19 January 2015
Competent & professional workforce.
Opportunities for career progression.
My typical day at work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Bomen, NSW16 December 2014
In the morning I could be in Production caning our product and by the end of the day, I could be in Packing the cans, ready for transported to the customers. I have learned many roles while working here.
Pros
I love learning new things every day and also being part of a team.
Cons
10 Hours standing on concrete.
Consumer Relations (Former Employee) –  Port Melbourne24 October 2014
Enjoyed going there on a daily basis due to the variety of the work. You never knew who would be on the end of your next phone call.
Pros
As per comments in previous review of Kraft
Cons
As per comments in previous review of Kraft
Heinz
Forklift Driver / Machine Operator -Night Shift (Former Employee) –  Mill Park4 May 2014
When i start my shift i do my role like load and unload trucks and also make sure the machine have all there prouduct,s ready to run. I have learnt how to make fresh orange juice. Management were good had no problem.The co-workers were like brothers we all got along really good. Hardest part of the job is when i don;t have enough sleep because i work night shift.When it the end of the shift then can go home and sleep.
Pros
Cons
40 hours week
Professional company
Quality Assurance and Product Development (Former Employee) –  Dandenong, VIC31 October 2013
Great company to work with.

Supportive management.

Friendly co-workers.

Hardest part of the job to ensure good quality looked after.

Fun interacting with variety of workers.
Pros
Satisfying professionally.
Cons
Nil

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kraft Heinz Company. Our community is ready to answer.

51.1K