Kraft Heinz Company
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Kraft Heinz Company Employee Reviews

3.3Work–Life Balance

Found 28 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,193 reviews

Great catch ups over morning coffee

Different because company had just bought another company so atmosphere was not great the most enjoyable part was the people that worked there and willing to help each other

Had no problems really balanced company work for

All good found Heinz a very Progressive Company work for I was part of the Safety Committee in charge CHEMICALS FORKLIFTS FREIGHT FOR PLASTICS AND CARDBOARD ALSO ALL WASTE position was made redundant unfortunately Steve

Challanging but rewarding

I am a contractor at KraftHeinz, but very much a part of the team at each site that I work. Its great to be working with people who I have known for many years and also to meet and help new people within the business. The company is not perfect but seems to learn from its mistakes. Its fast paced and whilst they will support those struggling, those who perform poorly will be managed out of the business.

Season work

There was season work, in a week it was not for sure for how money days we work some times 2 days in a week ans sometimes 3 days a week we had job, responsibility was a lot but work was very less for me and the another problem my qualification is from telecommunication .

Kraft Heinz is like a prison sentence

There is a reason this company has lost 70% of its market cap value over the last 3 years. The relentless cost cutting and meddling of the global team is exemplary of why this company continues to fail. A place where people struggle on a daily basis to perform even the most rudimentary of tasks.

I don't do much at this, but i will love to

I love my job back in the days, i've always put all my best in what i was doing... I love to work with people who are willing to do the best for everyone.

Pros

Free 30 minutes

Cons

10pm to 6am

Overall they were very professional, supportive, and very helpful.

Phone & Call on major customers, advise on products and promotions status, budget tracking, new and proven product features. The Heinz brand was very well received by suppliers and Consumers. Heinz planned product blitzes really well with great incentives to drive sales. Heinz - Excellent company to begin with, There were major changes that came into play when taken over and merged with Kraft. The key focus was to gain profit very quickly, possibly at the expense of Customers and People. You do expect change as it is part of our live's, however it doe's need to managed very well. Tasmania being the smallest State, competing against the larger States was often left out of the Big Picture. Working on product Blitzes with new products and new user's. Tasmania won the Best National Heinz Cafe award, One of my customers Won 1st Prize a brand new Car..

Pros

Yearly Team - get to gether, in Sydney.

Cons

Over all they were very flexible and very fair

repetitive and boring place to work.

Working on a production line packing biscuits and placing them into boxes.Generally making boxes to place products in. Basically that was the job day in day out.

Pros

The job was close to home.

Cons

Very difficult to sleep well with the afternoon and night shifts.

A friendly and safe atmosphere to work in

busy, management overlook staff productivity office environment both inside and outside is great good colleagues to work with human resource incompetent and therefore overlook staff production for better internal opportunities

Pros

excellent work ethics

Cons

bad salary

Awesome

This company was a great pleasure to work for. Great team, great work, training and good life work balance. It was a shame when the global arm of the company started selling off and outsourcing functions. Otherwise awesome.

Once a great company to work for

Heinz used to be a great company to work for with a fantastic culture and atmosphere, Then they were restructuring and more restructuring and then they were bought by Warren Buffet (3G). They were on 3 levels and now on 1. It is now a very difficult place to work with a high turnover.

Great

Would do anything for the ppl there and was great to work for awsome ppl couldn't wait to work for more great ppl and have a great working life nothing else would make my day

Good to work got billard table and table tennis

Kraft Foods is good company I work there for nearly 7 yrs. As a forklift operator and picking unloading loading trucks use the case cade attachment to load cheeses inside the container and manual un loading the container

Pros

RDO every 2nd friday nice

Cons

Lots of overtime good pay

Multicultural company with lots of responsibility

Management needs to improve and over come the Brazilian culture. Management expectation is too much without any proper training and guidance. Those who have good experience and exposure to more multi cultural environment will grow as they would already know how to manage the pressure & task. Excellent company for Graduates as they can learn a lot and move in their career very quick either in the company or outside. I had a massive learning curve in the company as my manager was really supportive and good. Taking leave and going out to do your personnel work is very good as the company gives and understands your private life space. Issue with salary increase which is achievable only by moving to another department or promotion. Freedom to take the ownership but as mentioned earlier no support or proper training.

Pros

Monthly Birthday Celebration

Cons

High expectation with NO proper training

Professional work culture

I was working as an independent contractor in the Kraft Australia's Information Technology Department and was assigned specific project with clear terms of reference.

Friendly work environment and great place to work

H.J.Heinz is a great place to work. We established work culture and environment. Personal development at the workplace was consistent at all all times.

Pros

Free meals, drinks and accommodation was provided when out of the site work.

Cons

Flexible hours with 8 hr work

Management was outstanding in that they had very high people skills which enabled them to deal with every situation without complications. The manager was respected by each and every person. I learned how to run what they called a case packer which packed the food products. I operated a pallet stacking machine as well as lend a hand to the fitters if needed. My co- workers were fantastic, you have issues every now and then but were quickly sorted out. I made many friends. A wonderful company to work for.

Pros

Saftey awards, fantastic yearly awards and Christmas hampers.

Cons

It was shift work but the wages were fantastic.

fun and interactive workplace

The hardest part of this job is getting up really early to got to work, but it pays off when you interact with your workmates and you work along side with them.

Absolutely fantasic

I worked for H J Heinz for just on 10 years and worked across 4 Australian sites in that time. I absolutely loved going to work every single day I was there. I moved through an array of different positions in my time and was fully supported with training, mentors, guidance and a huge internal network of support in each different area. They were a smart business; fully understood their global positioning and knew their purpose. The set realistic goals and target which were completely integrated into the day to day business on every level from factory floor to Board Room. They were dedicated to their in almost every aspect (as long as it could be used to the benefit of the business in some manner). The international business structure was impressive and easily accessible. Even at a Technician level, it was easy to build relationships with senior management in Pittsburg USA. It was definitely an "open door" business and information sharing and communication was the best I've ever seen in my 30 years of working around the globe. Personal reason were the deciding factor for me leaving the business but I will say, I would return tomorrow without an hesitation at all.

Pros

Great people, great atmosphere, great structure and great business!

Cons

Can not find one to mention!

excellent company to work with

gained a good knowledge of working in a production environment and to work as a team in my full time job over a few years, working with excellent staff and management, keeping up with issues as they occur and repairing any faults rapidly.

Pros

clean evironment working in the food industry

Cons

a little noisey and can be demanding at times

enjoyable work place with a good team environment

5.30 -5.30 we can do it! Internal audit, train and assess, teamwork, no on-site manager in the end so was a bit difficult great bunch of people to work with trying to achieve program when we were short staffed or equipment failure achieving targets, breaking records and seeing the other employees

Pros

rewards, example site BBQ good people to work alongside

Cons

labour shortage and equipment failure made daily line attainment sometimes hard to achieve

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kraft Heinz Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.3K