Kraft Heinz Company
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Kraft Heinz Company Management reviews

Clear
3.3Work–Life Balance

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,207 reviews

Multicultural company with lots of responsibility

Management needs to improve and over come the Brazilian culture. Management expectation is too much without any proper training and guidance. Those who have good experience and exposure to more multi cultural environment will grow as they would already know how to manage the pressure & task. Excellent company for Graduates as they can learn a lot and move in their career very quick either in the company or outside. I had a massive learning curve in the company as my manager was really supportive and good. Taking leave and going out to do your personnel work is very good as the company gives and understands your private life space. Issue with salary increase which is achievable only by moving to another department or promotion. Freedom to take the ownership but as mentioned earlier no support or proper training.

Pros

Monthly Birthday Celebration

Cons

High expectation with NO proper training

A friendly and safe atmosphere to work in

busy, management overlook staff productivity office environment both inside and outside is great good colleagues to work with human resource incompetent and therefore overlook staff production for better internal opportunities

Pros

excellent work ethics

Cons

bad salary

Once a great company to work for

Heinz used to be a great company to work for with a fantastic culture and atmosphere, Then they were restructuring and more restructuring and then they were bought by Warren Buffet (3G). They were on 3 levels and now on 1. It is now a very difficult place to work with a high turnover.

Management was outstanding in that they had very high people skills which enabled them to deal with every situation without complications. The manager was respected by each and every person. I learned how to run what they called a case packer which packed the food products. I operated a pallet stacking machine as well as lend a hand to the fitters if needed. My co- workers were fantastic, you have issues every now and then but were quickly sorted out. I made many friends. A wonderful company to work for.

Pros

Saftey awards, fantastic yearly awards and Christmas hampers.

Cons

It was shift work but the wages were fantastic.

Absolutely fantasic

I worked for H J Heinz for just on 10 years and worked across 4 Australian sites in that time. I absolutely loved going to work every single day I was there. I moved through an array of different positions in my time and was fully supported with training, mentors, guidance and a huge internal network of support in each different area. They were a smart business; fully understood their global positioning and knew their purpose. The set realistic goals and target which were completely integrated into the day to day business on every level from factory floor to Board Room. They were dedicated to their in almost every aspect (as long as it could be used to the benefit of the business in some manner). The international business structure was impressive and easily accessible. Even at a Technician level, it was easy to build relationships with senior management in Pittsburg USA. It was definitely an "open door" business and information sharing and communication was the best I've ever seen in my 30 years of working around the globe. Personal reason were the deciding factor for me leaving the business but I will say, I would return tomorrow without an hesitation at all.

Pros

Great people, great atmosphere, great structure and great business!

Cons

Can not find one to mention!

excellent company to work with

gained a good knowledge of working in a production environment and to work as a team in my full time job over a few years, working with excellent staff and management, keeping up with issues as they occur and repairing any faults rapidly.

Pros

clean evironment working in the food industry

Cons

a little noisey and can be demanding at times

Heinz

When i start my shift i do my role like load and unload trucks and also make sure the machine have all there prouduct,s ready to run. I have learnt how to make fresh orange juice. Management were good had no problem.The co-workers were like brothers we all got along really good. Hardest part of the job is when i don;t have enough sleep because i work night shift.When it the end of the shift then can go home and sleep.

Pros

Cons

40 hours week

Professional company

Great company to work with. Supportive management. Friendly co-workers. Hardest part of the job to ensure good quality looked after. Fun interacting with variety of workers.

Pros

Satisfying professionally.

Cons

Nil

Friendly workmates,great social club,good atmosphere to work in.

Good place to work,facility's were really good,good bunch of workmates all got on very well.Good wages and benefits,management changed fairly often due to changes in ownership and redevelopment.Hardest part of the job was the changes in shift.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kraft Heinz Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.3K