Kraft Heinz Company
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Kraft Heinz Company Work–Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.3Work–Life Balance
3.8Pay & Benefits

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,207 reviews

I don't do much at this, but i will love to

I love my job back in the days, i've always put all my best in what i was doing... I love to work with people who are willing to do the best for everyone.

Pros

Free 30 minutes

Cons

10pm to 6am

Season work

There was season work, in a week it was not for sure for how money days we work some times 2 days in a week ans sometimes 3 days a week we had job, responsibility was a lot but work was very less for me and the another problem my qualification is from telecommunication .

repetitive and boring place to work.

Working on a production line packing biscuits and placing them into boxes.Generally making boxes to place products in. Basically that was the job day in day out.

Pros

The job was close to home.

Cons

Very difficult to sleep well with the afternoon and night shifts.

Awesome

This company was a great pleasure to work for. Great team, great work, training and good life work balance. It was a shame when the global arm of the company started selling off and outsourcing functions. Otherwise awesome.

Multicultural company with lots of responsibility

Management needs to improve and over come the Brazilian culture. Management expectation is too much without any proper training and guidance. Those who have good experience and exposure to more multi cultural environment will grow as they would already know how to manage the pressure & task. Excellent company for Graduates as they can learn a lot and move in their career very quick either in the company or outside. I had a massive learning curve in the company as my manager was really supportive and good. Taking leave and going out to do your personnel work is very good as the company gives and understands your private life space. Issue with salary increase which is achievable only by moving to another department or promotion. Freedom to take the ownership but as mentioned earlier no support or proper training.

Pros

Monthly Birthday Celebration

Cons

High expectation with NO proper training

Friendly work environment and great place to work

H.J.Heinz is a great place to work. We established work culture and environment. Personal development at the workplace was consistent at all all times.

Pros

Free meals, drinks and accommodation was provided when out of the site work.

Cons

Flexible hours with 8 hr work

Great workplace with excellent opportunities for advancement

Competent & professional workforce. Opportunities for career progression.

Heinz

When i start my shift i do my role like load and unload trucks and also make sure the machine have all there prouduct,s ready to run. I have learnt how to make fresh orange juice. Management were good had no problem.The co-workers were like brothers we all got along really good. Hardest part of the job is when i don;t have enough sleep because i work night shift.When it the end of the shift then can go home and sleep.

Pros

Cons

40 hours week

looking for more hours

it is a good place to work very clean it is hard being on call for 2 years its hard to have a life and since christmas it has been very quiet.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kraft Heinz Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.3K