Krispy Kreme Employee Reviews

Found 52 reviews matching the search See all 2,079 reviews
amazing
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  NSW South Coast NSW13 August 2017
wonderful place to have career, everything is amazing from the staff to work.
everyday something new to learn & improve. new roles help develop & increases ones progress
Pros
everything
Cons
work overload
fun workplace with tennis table and lounge room so neat and tidy
Casual Employee (Current Employee) –  Blacktown NSW30 June 2017
Krispey Kreme has a good environment to work on. The staff are friendly and the management is alright. I enjoyed my stay on this company. Great vibes!
Enjoyable
Store Assistant (Current Employee) –  Penrith NSW8 June 2017
Ive been here for over 4 years, and I love it. The atmosphere is always great, the staff are friendly. Ive made life long friends here, not just fellow staff members.
Fun
Team member (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW15 May 2017
The job role wasn't very challenging, but very enjoyable- making milkshakes, sundaes and thickshakes. The vibe was positive and very satisfying. The privilege of the free donuts whilst on shift was really good
Pros
Free donuts
Awesome
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Adelaide, SA Australia3 May 2017
Worked at KK in Australia, great atmosphere and coworkers. Hardest part was staying calm during a rush but management was always supportive but challenged you to complete the task in a certain amount of time!
Friendly nd multicultural environment, productive work place.
Retailer (Current Employee) –  Mascot NSW28 April 2017
It's really flexible environment to work and give chance to learn as a trainee in all departments. Promoting sells, new products , deals are unique features that attracted me the most. Each staffs are qualified according to its 6 values.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Sometimes hard to catch public transport due to night shift
Mmm doughnuts
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Queensland22 April 2017
Krispy Kreme has a fun culture which is sometimes overshadowed by overbearing management with impossible sales targets and ideas.
They are usually flexible in hours if the store is big enough. They love to dress up and celebrate events.
Pros
Free doughnuts on shift, fun culture, team support, pay is above award
Cons
Can be inflexible with hours, can be stressful
very fun and productive workplace
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Mascot NSW15 April 2017
provides training in all sectors
fun and positive working environment
flexible with the team
great benefits and salary
flexible work schedules
great management team
Pros
free lunch
Cons
n.a
over worked and underpaid
Management (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA11 February 2017
Expectations of what is required to be done on a daily basis are totally unrealistic. Management has no specific direction and inconsistencies in culture/expectations
disorganised management
Pros
25% discount
Cons
long hours, casual, not paid beyond 38hrs even if you work more
Best Retail/Hospitality Job you will ever work at
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC5 February 2017
Krispy Kreme is easily the most amazing job, it was my second job along side Grill'd and I can say without a doubt anyone who works here absolutely love it. Such an amazing work environment knowing that you have job security, a decent hourly pay and people around you who genuinely don't hate being at their job. You enjoy making customer days and you decide how great shift will become. Hardest part of the job? Not eating the donuts.

I loved this job but everyone has to grow up and you must keep moving forward. If you're reading this deciding whether to apply there, I highly recommend you do not miss out on this amazing opportunity.
Pros
Donuts, Happy Peers, Great management
fun work place
Team trainer (Current Employee) –  Auburn NSW28 January 2017
it's great working at krispy kreme, fun people and environment.
people are very helpful and they will help anybody new or old and to be a member of it is a good feeling
Still i m working here and all going very good.managers,team leaders are happy for my performance.
Production Operator (Current Employee) –  Whitfords Beach WA29 November 2016
I learned different things here,How to operate machines in a good manner and must with safety.This job teach me how to manage workload.they gave me chance to utilise and shine my skills .
Pros
donoughts and drinks and some of the time food
Cons
some time not busy.
Entirely fun and legit good workp
Barista/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mascot NSW17 November 2016
Good work environment
Management is dope
If you are looking for a place where you feel like having fun and looking for carrier this is the right place
Very productive and a very fun environment to work in
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC5 November 2016
- Fun, friendly, lively environment
- Learned the correct and respectful way in treating customers and to help them with all their needs and questions
- management provides all works with benefits and allows the works to feel safe within the company
- the hardest part of the job is when there is a difficult customer to deal with
- the most enjoyable part of this job are the coworkers as well as the whole atmosphere of the shop
Poor pay, poor leadership and management from the higher ups
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC2 October 2016
I worked for Krispy Kreme Australia for over a year. Out of my 5 years in retail, KK was by far my least favourite.
In my experience, KK took very little care of their staff. In my time there, there were multiple incidents of staff members feeling threatened/ unsafe by a customer, in which KK actually encouraged those team members against taking it to the police.
KK is also very old fashioned in their approach to customer service, they definitely have a "customer is always right" mentality and even if a customer was abusive to a team member, head office would still try their best to please the customer (therefore rewarding the customer's treatment of their staff).

I honestly was quite uncomfortable working for a company that had no care for their employees well being. The pay is also extremely low. When I was 18 I was on less than $13 per hour.
Pros
Store management, team leaders and team members were great, free donuts on shift, youre free to practice as much as you want to improve your coffee skills
Cons
Late hours, very low pay, little in terms of career growth, "customer is always right" approach to CS
Productive and fun environment
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Narre Warren VIC6 May 2016
Typical day at work very busy but once you get to know the daily routine it becomes easier. I have learned to be organise, initiative and be able to work un-supervised. Place is very multi cultural and every one are good to work with. Management in my work place I'll say some are helpful but majority will just leave you and do not care.
Pros
Free doughnuts and beverages
Cons
Unfair management, not so organise hours
nice workplace environment
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Sydney Domestic Airport NSW17 March 2016
their sales is declining, so its rather quiet everyday. the co-workers are nice person for most of them, but the upper management level is not fair.
Pros
easy job
Cons
nor fair management
krispy kreme
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) –  Adelaide, SA22 November 2015
it will be fun to work at krispy kreme.
the most enjoyable part of the job was working with new people and getting to know them.
at this shop there is lots of variety of doughnuts to chose from.
the challenge part will be serving customer quickly.
Fun working place
Customer Service (Tam leader) (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NSW17 November 2015
working here is a fun and not much pressure. Meeting with different types of individuals and to handle them is a challenge as well as fun. No work life balance but enjoyable to work.
Busy workplace which prides customer service/quality
Processing Team Member (Former Employee) –  Whitfords Beach WA16 November 2015
• Using point of sale facilities
• Engaging in high standards of customer service
• Ensuring all activities are completed in accordance with the relevant hygiene and cleanliness policies
• Assisting with stock audits

I joined this company early 2015 and have further enhanced my customer service skills whilst working in line with company policies and corporate guidelines.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Krispy Kreme. Our community is ready to answer.