Krispy Kreme Employee Reviews

Found 52 reviews matching the search See all 2,079 reviews
productive and fun to work
Manufacturing Production Operator (Current Employee) –  penrith12 October 2015
Productive,good culture,good products.Manufacture and operate the machinery,batching,scaling,shutdown,cleanup ,record keeping,ability to work as a team member
Production Line was good to meet new people
Production Line (Former Employee) –  Penrith Sydney24 September 2015
Krispy Kreme was a fantastic place to work closely with the management & fellow team members.
Was enjoyable working on the production line for new skills.
Productive and fun workplace with a lively commonroom
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, VIC17 September 2015
A place with lots of people from different backgrounds but still working as a family caring and looking after each other. Working at a good pace and working under pressure was the very first thing that I learned there. the most fun part of the job is that everyone working there is from different background but still they have a really good time together and they love working and helping each other.
Pros
Job security
Cons
No fixed timings of day and night
challenging, fun work environment
Team Member (Former Employee) –  melbourne, victoria10 August 2015
mostly younger staff, which enalbled many staff members to build long term friendships. strict policies, but overall an average place to work
productive and fun
processor (Former Employee) –  whitfords27 January 2015
i enjoyed working at krispy kreme, there was a very fun and enjoyable environment together with my co workers, managers and supervisors. the job was quite easy and enjoyable, like everything it got easier the more you did it. i would've loved to continue working at krispy kreme but the pay and hours were horrbile
friendly environment company
Packer (Former Employee) –  Huntingwood, Blacktown/ Sydney, NSW31 December 2014
It is a normal type of job.It is a repetitive type of job, and have learned how to mix dough to make a finish product .Krispy kreme donut is only a small team of workers with an equal distribution of works everyday.The hardest part of this that i have encountered was at the end of our shift, we have to clean all the donut trays using hose.The most enjoyable part of this job was the good relationship between management and the people in the production line.
Pros
it is not a free lunch company
Cons
normal hours
Fun Workplace with great staff and a couch outback
Team Trainer/Coffee Trainer (Current Employee) –  Melbourne21 September 2014
A typical day at work would involve random bursts of customers and quick responses to these customers. Making coffee and selling doughnuts as well as trying new doughnuts that may have come in. I learned that it is important to get along with your co-workers to be able to work in an environment that you will enjoy. My co-workers are great and that is the reason why I am still at Krispy Kreme. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I was entered into a Krispy Kreme Coffee Competition and I was able to win the comp and represent Australia when the World Barista Championships were held in Mexico.
Pros
Free Doughnuts
Cons
Long Hours
fun place to work
Retail Manager (Former Employee) –  Penrith, NSW12 June 2014
sales. I started as a crew member and worked my way up to crew trainer then to retail manager. All of my co-workers were lovely people. The hardest part of the job was on football days we had lines from the counter to outside the store and the most enjoyable part of the job was talking to customers.
Pros
talking to people
Cons
sometimes I worked long hours.
Fun informal place to work
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Mascot, NSW7 April 2014
Managers and co-workers are nice
Flexible roster
Ongoing training
Pros
Free doughnuts
Cons
Early start in the morning
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chadstone and Dandenong30 September 2013
Customer Service
Making cold beverages
Making coffees, teas and hot chocolates
Making customer orders
Open and Close of the shop
Cash handling
Cleaning
Preparing the doughnuts
Flexible and fun workplace to work
Food Processor (Current Employee) –  Fountain Gate, Melbourne5 May 2013
A typical day at work - When I was doing afternoon shifts and it was a very busy day. We had big orders from 7/11 pumps also from our krispy kreme stores. And 3 girls called in sick this day.I was so frustrated because some of the girls we worked that day was very slow and they aslo new at the job.

What you learned - I have learned that there is nothing possible if you work together as a team and be prepared at all time.

Management - We have managed everything on time because I was trying to push everyone to work very fast and hard so we can all cleaned together and finished work on time.

Your co-workers - Some of them are very crumpy and they take things too seriously. Some of them are very friendly and nice to one another and very helpful at work but that doesn't bother me working and being who I am today.

The hardest part of the job - Ooohhh this when machines break down and no shells or rings to process.

The most enjoyable part of the job - When is time to go home haha
Pros
When working on the weekends
Cons
No time and half only normal pay