Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the search See all 2,405 reviews
Secure job and very busy
Inventory Control Manager (Current Employee) –  Melbourne Western Suburbs VIC20 February 2019
Very busy workplace, extremely congested environment.
Knowledge in WMS, Microsoft applications, Managing.
Management are nice
Workplace culture is quite negative
Having to do additional work outside job description
Need to be self motivated
Wonderful Staff; Bad Work Life Balance
Import Operations (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD7 February 2018
Wonderful Culture, friendly with very few exceptions. Even management are people you could have fun on the weekend with. Good systems to work with once they fixed the bugs. Little in the way of inter office rivalry at the base level and work together with each other well.

Bad work life balance compared to salary. Some cases of weekend work however RDO given to make up for it. Often working back late due to work demands. Management feels like too many cooks in the kitchen some times. What seems like high turn over with them as well. A lot of micromanaging sometimes when asking for help instead of simply giving a quick answer. Shows they do really care but aren't the most effective.

Would I work there again? Yes. It's definitely somewhere that I felt at home with good staff programs and management who do seem to know that we're spending 9+ hours together each day every week. However I'd need a pay rise in honesty as I found I was working below a livable level.
Pros
Great Work Culture and IT systems
Cons
Long Hours, Directionless management
good place to work.
Supervisor for the Olympus (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC10 January 2018
Good Company to work for, always helps you out when you need personal leave. Management are hands on and always willing to help others. Great team environment
Great
Forklift Driver/Labourer (Former Employee) –  Chullora NSW7 June 2017
Kuehne + Nagel is a great company with great work rules and precautions. The management was excellent but to be honest the new management now is not really living up to the old management. Great work place and great workers.
warehouse floor
Warehouse Operator (Current Employee) –  Derrimut, Victoria26 February 2014
It's a fun working in this company. I have learned many things like, RF scanning, reach forklift, dispatching & receiving orders. Management is good. Never put pressure on workers. Co-workers are friendly and very helpful. Nothing is hard because everyone helps each other to sort the things out. I enjoy my whole day specially when we are busy.