Kuka Robotics
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Kuka Robotics Employee Reviews

Everyone on the team is wonderfully nice, helpful, and team oriented. The goal is always to get the project across the finish line as a team and to kick butt doing it.
Laid back culture with fun events weekly and ping pong tournaments
Bad, defeated attitudes at HQ in MI. Worked out of town and lots of weekends/holidays. Raises are poor. Health benefits are poor and costly. Company bought by Chinese and will likely get worse. All good management has already jumped ship. Most employees that leave are exit interviewed by manager and not HR to keep negative feedback muted.
Pros
Cool technology and training
Cons
Attitudes, Management, health benefits, work/life balance
Working at Kuke enabled me to work o many technologies. I was also able to work with a great team. As a team we were able to produce a great product.
This company will use you any way they see fit. The more you do for them the more they expect from you. Don't expect to do skilled trades work if they need you to do unskilled labor work.
Work is work but I love assembling, I love the people I work with, I love my job title an part I play, an I love learning new things and watching the robots work when I’m done
If your willing to learn you can gain unlimited knowlege and apply it to real life such as welding and much morr eben give that information to friends for unlimitited information
Pros
Willing to teach
Cons
Can habe very long hours
It's was great working for the company. The entire staff is willing to teach what skills they know to new employees. Kuka is a robotics company that holds they employees to a high regard.
Pretty much an ideal internship; got to learn a lot about the industry as a whole, while applying data science to real-world problems. Was encouraged to learn more about different approaches.
I incurred a lot of personal cost and risk pursuing this job. Ultimately KUKA was not able to deliver, and this was a big blow to me personally during a time of transition. Expect to spend around 4,000 of your own money during the training process. They stated that you will be recouped for this via expense to the company. This is possible. However, they made several other errors during this hiring process, and I felt that it was a great risk to assume that I would be reimbursed. Writing this review I am aware that I am well below the mean review value, and I believe that this was just a one off bad experience. Possibly due to a series of failures on mine and KUKA's part. If you do accept a position, and you are considering accepting the job know that you will be driving your personal vehicle, and that you are responsible for hotel costs while traveling. With a job at 80% travel this is pretty significant. If you can calculate these risk and avoid them; then it is possible to create a good career here. Just make sure you plan to incur a lot of cost starting out.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Unorganized operation, and fragile job security
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kuka Robotics?
Fun place but visa issues
Is not easy with outside citizens

Could use some international skills and technical talents and work with management to improve the overall globalization/diversity structure
companies evolve and grow. KUKA does this in a very controlled manner with strong management control and uses input for their employees to solidify this type of growth
Pros
good work environment
KUKA provides a ton of training for new and old employees alike. There is always room to grow as an employee, but not always the easiest to move up in the company.
I feel I learned a lot working for this company the people are great and the ability to work good hours where great as well but what really made the job work was management.
A challenging job that made me expand my horizons in the factory industry. Ive done everything from driving and operating high los to building heavy machinery, looking and evaluating blueprints to on the spot changes to operating lines.
Working as a Controls Engineer or PLC programmer, you will most likely be blamed for their lack of planning or poor management more times than not unless you end up in their good ole boys club. If you are a motivated worker with ambition's to excel, be prepared for their leveraging of excessive workloads and unlikely time lines for completion. This company is not family friendly and management will force you to work or threaten your livelyhood if you do not comply at their every beck and call. Although you have a highly desirable skill set, be prepared to be treated like a production worker. They're used to high turnover rates, so don't think that you have any kind of job security.
Pros
Some days are a lot of fun and rewarding
Cons
Cut throat management as well as some of your peers
Good Teamwork, needs more communication, good place to work and grow.
Good management team that supports teamwork and a good work-family balanced lifestyle.
There is very good potential to move in the company to different positions and the company has potential but I don't feel that the "top dogs" are involved enough with what goes on.
The technology is really interesting and the co-workers are friendly and fun.
Unfortunately, the management has understaffed every team and asks for unrealistic deadlines. In addition, the average person is underpaid and management uses the "tech" as a rationale to underpay.
Pros
Great location, cool tech, robots!
Cons
under-staffed, poor leadership, underpaid
good colleagues, good place to work and a decent work environment. Has ping pong table. you might get free lunch once a week ! Not much politics. Overall good
I've learned a lot since I've been here. Manangers are awesome, and willing to teach. Every day is a good day at kuka robotics. Best place I've ever worked.
Un entreprise gigantesque très impressionnante et très dynamique