Labour Solutions Australia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Labour Solutions Australia Employee Reviews

Australia35 reviews
Working with Labour Solutions was pretty good, decent pay for a casual job with a mix of shifts. I was put in to work with The Iconic which was very good, fast-paced but awesome environment.
Like most agencies, promise you all the work in the world,give you nothing. Poor form.Can't live while waiting for work, or promise of work, LSA don't deliver at all.
They actually helped me get a job at Morning-side and it was an awesome experience, even though i lasted two months working there. Its great overall and im grateful for their help.
a tipicle day mostly quiet
i learned a new work environment manage a gate house

management were ok

culture is fine

trying to not mess up

meeting all the people on site and visitors
Good job thanking you still waiting on a job than more secure set pay have my family to support that's why I have join indeed to hopefully get somewhere my permanent
A typical day can be long and tiring, but also good fun. If you're picking grapes you tend to start early and finish early which means you have the afternoon to yourself. Any other job means you'll start a bit later and could be working in to the evening which does mean you might miss out on some beach days but you get hourly pay which is good.
my 2 years experiece as a pick packer has taught me a great deal about dealing with how you work in a different roles everyday as a pick packer in a warehouse its a good enjoyable job , learnig new skills, willing to support and work as a teamwoker, a peaceful work with a repectful people, work together for a clean environment after work ..most enjoyable job laugh each other and work together with happiness to do the best for the company vision , establish team goal
A great work environment however was challenging and did not suit my lifestyle at the time I was working there. Would suit a younger person with less responsibilities outside of work.
good company to work for pleantey of work wen busy verity of jobs n locations very friendly team work around personal requirements as well as great pay
Pros
freindy ppl to work with
Cons
not lot of work
I had a good day working with labour saloutions for the first time. they helped me get a job for awhile. until I found full time work. I would recommend going through labour saloutions. tia
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Labour Solutions Australia?
Workforce have found me some casual labouring jobs slighty different to what I am used to but enjoyable.
The work was not hard and the few jobs they found for me involved landscaping, packaging and general labouring.

Very easy company to deal with
great , Good hours and communication . very happy working with the company would recommend to anyone looking for work . Labour Solutions Australia ------------------------
Good place to work if looking for extra cash. Good management.
Every day is different, work hard to secure a position, may lead to employment with Clients.
Depending on the sort of job, work can range from grinding/ measuring and cutting to doing a general site clean up.
Management for getting long term contracts is good and overall is an enjoyable work environment
Pros
Long contracts
Cons
Work availability
I never felt unsafe on any of the work sites. With them being based in Brisbane, and myself living on the Gold Coast it was hard to get consistent work.
Pros
LSA clients were very safety conscious! WHS
Cons
The only Con is not enough work.
Thankyou LSA for helping this mama get back into workforce after trying to look for a job for so long esp being new to this kinda industry. After a two days of applying with no experience, they pretty much set me up in a week. Work is so easy to pick up and very fast. Health and safely is so straightforward, Management is awesome and the hours are great since I have two little ones. All I can say is thankyou for giving me a chance to get back on my feet.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Good hours
My work through LSA was my first voyage into labouring. They helped me adapt to my new job, through toolbox talks and site inductions. Management were very much in control of every site, and at all times the correct health and safety procedures were followed.
Pros
Teambuilding
Cons
Late hours
The supervisor was experienced and knowledgeable. The team worked well together. I was presented with work that gave me new skills.
The days were well paced.
Pros
varying tasks
Cons
a lot of stairs
Got plenty of work through LSA, never had any pay issues or getting work, if you call in and advise of availability you will always be looked after, so long as you show up and do good work.
Pros
Got heaps of Hours
Cons
I'm very disappointed. I was promised a lot of hours. Constantly getting told "it's getting busy".
No hours.

I have been unavailable twice in the time I have been with them & now I see they are advertising for more casuals where I am????

I'm not impressed.
Pros
Nice enough people
Cons
They lie
Extremely well managed organised outsourcing labour company who puts workers in positions as simply as it should be done. There's really not much else to say. LSA do exactly what the company is intended to do.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Labour Solutions Australia. Our community is ready to answer.
Labour Solutions Australia Reviews by Job Title