Labour Solutions Australia Employee Reviews

A good place to work
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW4 March 2019
Good place to work if looking for extra cash. Good management.
Every day is different, work hard to secure a position, may lead to employment with Clients.
Productive and well organised company, staff are friendly and easy to talk to
Construction/Demolition Labourer (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD4 February 2019
Depending on the sort of job, work can range from grinding/ measuring and cutting to doing a general site clean up.
Management for getting long term contracts is good and overall is an enjoyable work environment
Pros
Long contracts
Cons
Work availability
I beleive they gave me as much work as they could
DEMOLITION LABOURER (Former Employee) –  Gold Coast QLD19 January 2019
I never felt unsafe on any of the work sites. With them being based in Brisbane, and myself living on the Gold Coast it was hard to get consistent work.
Pros
LSA clients were very safety conscious! WHS
Cons
The only Con is not enough work.
Thankyou for helping me get back to the workforce
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Eagle Farm QLD30 August 2018
Thankyou LSA for helping this mama get back into workforce after trying to look for a job for so long esp being new to this kinda industry. After a two days of applying with no experience, they pretty much set me up in a week. Work is so easy to pick up and very fast. Health and safely is so straightforward, Management is awesome and the hours are great since I have two little ones. All I can say is thankyou for giving me a chance to get back on my feet.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Good hours
Fun and Engaging workplace
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Gold Coast Australia10 August 2018
My work through LSA was my first voyage into labouring. They helped me adapt to my new job, through toolbox talks and site inductions. Management were very much in control of every site, and at all times the correct health and safety procedures were followed.
Pros
Teambuilding
Cons
Late hours
Fast paced, productive and fair
Labour Hire (Former Employee) –  Perth WA27 April 2018
The supervisor was experienced and knowledgeable. The team worked well together. I was presented with work that gave me new skills.
The days were well paced.
Pros
varying tasks
Cons
a lot of stairs
Good Labour Hire Company
Labourer (Casual) (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD15 January 2018
Got plenty of work through LSA, never had any pay issues or getting work, if you call in and advise of availability you will always be looked after, so long as you show up and do good work.
Pros
Got heaps of Hours
Cons
Hard on your body but good.
Process Worker (Current Employee) –  OSI2 November 2017
I'm very disappointed. I was promised a lot of hours. Constantly getting told "it's getting busy".
No hours.
I have been unavailable twice in the time I have been with them & now I see they are advertising for more casuals where I am????
I'm not impressed.
Pros
Nice enough people
Cons
They lie
Labourer/Operator (Former Employee) –  Dirranbandi QLD17 July 2017
Extremely well managed organised outsourcing labour company who puts workers in positions as simply as it should be done. There's really not much else to say. LSA do exactly what the company is intended to do.
good working people
Casual Labourer (Current Employee) –  Canberra ACT19 May 2017
its a good working environment with the people who work hard with the right attitude and they're very welcoming for new comers, so don't be shy to apply if you're up to the task
Pros
good management
Cons
not many hours for casuals
Good to work
Farm Worker (Former Employee) –  Stanthorpe QLD23 April 2017
Seasonal work only

Easy to work with, learnt how to preform the duties of the job well and was given support to do this,

The wages were good for the hours'

Outside work so can get extremely hot on hot days during the summer
Pros
Good income
Cons
Seasonal work only
productive busy day
Removalist (Former Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC27 March 2017
I was working doing some work getting big crates from one place to another and we got set up, everything went smoothly until we found out that the crew that had come the day before hadn't cleaned the mess they had from the crates brought then and we then had to deal with that. I learned that a well oiled team can accomplish anything as we just set out to get it done and we all helped each other, did it as a team and the final result was accomplished. The management was exemplary as there was no panic set into the group. Communication was there even though things weren't looking good and I feel that it made a big impact on the morale. Workplace culture today is improving as things such as bullying and harassment is being wiped out as well as work place equality, it definitely makes it different in a good way. The hardest part of the job was the physical labor as it was bringing all this up a hill. I enjoyed the fun we had, it was a long day but I consider that one of the best work days I've had to date.
Pros
Physical job and unpredictable
Cons
travel can take a long time to sites
Very good Agent, able to give me much hours and good management.
MACHNE OPERATOR & FOOD PROCESSOR (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD7 March 2017
Its a good place to work, able to learn new things and also gain more experience on operating the machines. Not only that but i got to meet new friends.
productive and remunarative job place
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD3 January 2017
i did different kind of jobs for this temp agency including general labours scaffolding and lifting jobs pretty much all my collegues were very professional and productive and at at th same time friendly in breaks
Scam position
Not happy (Former Employee) –  Port Adelaide SA8 March 2016
Summer casual drivers and offsiders are required in early January 2015, with the duration of the busy period expected to last until March.

As its 2016 does this mean this job is a scam???
I was going go pass it on to my son to apply but if you can't even have updated adverts then you cannot be a very reliable company or agency to work for!!!
Pros
Cons
False advertising
Shocking!
Slave (Former Employee) –  New South Wales25 November 2015
I am sure that what this company does is illegal, I'm pretty sure I'd be better off working in a sweat shop in India. These people are criminal, do yourself a favour don't get involved, no matter how desperate you get. When you have to pay to work, you know something isn't right.
Pros
Cons
Too many to mention
pay rate
self employed (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW23 November 2015
Concerned that you are paying carpenters $28 an hour.

That is blatant highway robbery. Trades qualified carpenters should get minimum $40/ hour. How much are you making??
Pros
not sure
Cons
poor pay
Worked the nightshift,was challenging mentally more than physically
Forklift Operator / Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD12 November 2015
This job challenged your organisational skills but once mastered productivity and confidence grew.Worked well with co-workers and supervisors,learnt alot pertaining to the use of the RF Scanners.
great small friendly workplace
Process Worker/Knife Hand (Former Employee) –  brisbane10 March 2015
typical day at work was a fun friendly environment .
ive learned how to manage a productive process team.
co workers were very close in and out of work
safe working place
Meatwork Labourer (Current Employee) –  townsville queensland3 June 2014
it was a good time working with them though i left the work taking care of a family member that was ill and age overall it was a nice job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Labour Solutions Australia. Our community is ready to answer.