Labour Solutions Australia

35: Labour Solutions Australia Employee Reviews

Australia35 reviews

3.8Work–Life Balance

Good place

Working with Labour Solutions was pretty good, decent pay for a casual job with a mix of shifts. I was put in to work with The Iconic which was very good, fast-paced but awesome environment.

Lsa

Like most agencies, promise you all the work in the world,give you nothing. Poor form.Can't live while waiting for work, or promise of work, LSA don't deliver at all.

They actually helped me get a job at Morning-side and it was an awesome experience, even though i lasted two months working there. Its great overall and im grateful for their help.

workplace was ok

a tipicle day mostly quiet i learned a new work environment manage a gate house management were ok culture is fine trying to not mess up meeting all the people on site and visitors

Good

Good job thanking you still waiting on a job than more secure set pay have my family to support that's why I have join indeed to hopefully get somewhere my permanent

Fun, different, and counts towards your visa

A typical day can be long and tiring, but also good fun. If you're picking grapes you tend to start early and finish early which means you have the afternoon to yourself. Any other job means you'll start a bit later and could be working in to the evening which does mean you might miss out on some beach days but you get hourly pay which is good.

Problems solving skills and ability to meet established goals

my 2 years experiece as a pick packer has taught me a great deal about dealing with how you work in a different roles everyday as a pick packer in a warehouse its a good enjoyable job , learnig new skills, willing to support and work as a teamwoker, a peaceful work with a repectful people, work together for a clean environment after work ..most enjoyable job laugh each other and work together with happiness to do the best for the company vision , establish team goal

challenging environment

A great work environment however was challenging and did not suit my lifestyle at the time I was working there. Would suit a younger person with less responsibilities outside of work.

productive fun

good company to work for pleantey of work wen busy verity of jobs n locations very friendly team work around personal requirements as well as great pay

Pros

freindy ppl to work with

Cons

not lot of work

Good

I had a good day working with labour saloutions for the first time. they helped me get a job for awhile. until I found full time work. I would recommend going through labour saloutions. tia

Provided me with casual jobs which is exacly what I was looking for.

Workforce have found me some casual labouring jobs slighty different to what I am used to but enjoyable. The work was not hard and the few jobs they found for me involved landscaping, packaging and general labouring. Very easy company to deal with

great

great , Good hours and communication . very happy working with the company would recommend to anyone looking for work . Labour Solutions Australia ------------------------

A good place to work

Good place to work if looking for extra cash. Good management. Every day is different, work hard to secure a position, may lead to employment with Clients.

Productive and well organised company, staff are friendly and easy to talk to

Depending on the sort of job, work can range from grinding/ measuring and cutting to doing a general site clean up. Management for getting long term contracts is good and overall is an enjoyable work environment

Pros

Long contracts

Cons

Work availability

I beleive they gave me as much work as they could

I never felt unsafe on any of the work sites. With them being based in Brisbane, and myself living on the Gold Coast it was hard to get consistent work.

Pros

LSA clients were very safety conscious! WHS

Cons

The only Con is not enough work.

Thankyou for helping me get back to the workforce

Thankyou LSA for helping this mama get back into workforce after trying to look for a job for so long esp being new to this kinda industry. After a two days of applying with no experience, they pretty much set me up in a week. Work is so easy to pick up and very fast. Health and safely is so straightforward, Management is awesome and the hours are great since I have two little ones. All I can say is thankyou for giving me a chance to get back on my feet.

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

Good hours

Fun and Engaging workplace

My work through LSA was my first voyage into labouring. They helped me adapt to my new job, through toolbox talks and site inductions. Management were very much in control of every site, and at all times the correct health and safety procedures were followed.

Pros

Teambuilding

Cons

Late hours

Fast paced, productive and fair

The supervisor was experienced and knowledgeable. The team worked well together. I was presented with work that gave me new skills. The days were well paced.

Pros

varying tasks

Cons

a lot of stairs

Good Labour Hire Company

Got plenty of work through LSA, never had any pay issues or getting work, if you call in and advise of availability you will always be looked after, so long as you show up and do good work.

Pros

Got heaps of Hours

Cons

Hard on your body but good.

I'm very disappointed. I was promised a lot of hours. Constantly getting told "it's getting busy". No hours. I have been unavailable twice in the time I have been with them & now I see they are advertising for more casuals where I am???? I'm not impressed.

Pros

Nice enough people

Cons

They lie

Extremely well managed organised outsourcing labour company who puts workers in positions as simply as it should be done. There's really not much else to say. LSA do exactly what the company is intended to do.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Labour Solutions Australia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Labour Solutions Australia with

• Labour Solutions Australia
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?