Labour Solutions Australia Management reviews

Productive and well organised company, staff are friendly and easy to talk to
Construction/Demolition Labourer (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD4 February 2019
Depending on the sort of job, work can range from grinding/ measuring and cutting to doing a general site clean up.
Management for getting long term contracts is good and overall is an enjoyable work environment
Pros
Long contracts
Cons
Work availability
Thankyou for helping me get back to the workforce
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Eagle Farm QLD30 August 2018
Thankyou LSA for helping this mama get back into workforce after trying to look for a job for so long esp being new to this kinda industry. After a two days of applying with no experience, they pretty much set me up in a week. Work is so easy to pick up and very fast. Health and safely is so straightforward, Management is awesome and the hours are great since I have two little ones. All I can say is thankyou for giving me a chance to get back on my feet.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Good hours
Fun and Engaging workplace
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Gold Coast Australia10 August 2018
My work through LSA was my first voyage into labouring. They helped me adapt to my new job, through toolbox talks and site inductions. Management were very much in control of every site, and at all times the correct health and safety procedures were followed.
Pros
Teambuilding
Cons
Late hours
good working people
Casual Labourer (Current Employee) –  Canberra ACT19 May 2017
its a good working environment with the people who work hard with the right attitude and they're very welcoming for new comers, so don't be shy to apply if you're up to the task
Pros
good management
Cons
not many hours for casuals
productive busy day
Removalist (Former Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC27 March 2017
I was working doing some work getting big crates from one place to another and we got set up, everything went smoothly until we found out that the crew that had come the day before hadn't cleaned the mess they had from the crates brought then and we then had to deal with that. I learned that a well oiled team can accomplish anything as we just set out to get it done and we all helped each other, did it as a team and the final result was accomplished. The management was exemplary as there was no panic set into the group. Communication was there even though things weren't looking good and I feel that it made a big impact on the morale. Workplace culture today is improving as things such as bullying and harassment is being wiped out as well as work place equality, it definitely makes it different in a good way. The hardest part of the job was the physical labor as it was bringing all this up a hill. I enjoyed the fun we had, it was a long day but I consider that one of the best work days I've had to date.
Pros
Physical job and unpredictable
Cons
travel can take a long time to sites
Shocking!
Slave (Former Employee) –  New South Wales25 November 2015
I am sure that what this company does is illegal, I'm pretty sure I'd be better off working in a sweat shop in India. These people are criminal, do yourself a favour don't get involved, no matter how desperate you get. When you have to pay to work, you know something isn't right.
Pros
Cons
Too many to mention
pay rate
self employed (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW23 November 2015
Concerned that you are paying carpenters $28 an hour.

That is blatant highway robbery. Trades qualified carpenters should get minimum $40/ hour. How much are you making??
Pros
not sure
Cons
poor pay