Labourforce

10: Labourforce Employee Reviews

Australia10 reviews

3.3Work–Life Balance

Long hours, good pay

it all depends where you get placed. Some placements are better than others and it mostly depends on the people you have around you when you're working. Most warehouses very VERY hot in summer.

The workplace was very relaxing and quiet, and the employees helpful and friendly. It was calming, actually. I didn’t handle calls, so I don’t have much to say about it - however, if there was ever a problem, the employees wouldn’t hesitate to ask for help. It’s great.

Very Helpful

Very helpful and good company, i applied for an admin job and i was contacted pretty fast. I came to there office for some paperwork and a drug test. then did a medical at home via zoom. After that i had an interview with the job site the next day then started a few days after that.Overall process took 4-5 days.

Pros

Friendly staff

Great compant

Some staff appear disinterested in their task allocation making it difficult to get job done in efficient time frame, good team work of places in a good team shame you can’t always pick your own group uo

Not a pleasant experience

The factory I worked at through labourforce was hostile, unprofessional and definitely had OH&S issues. You're not trained properly but instead just thrown in to the work place and you just have to try and use initiative and copy what other people are doing.

Best labour hire company for the transport and warehousing industries

I'd already had a few years of experience as a truck and forklift driver, the sign on process with Labourforce was quick and easy, they found me regular on going work quickly.

Pros

Consultants are great listeners and do every thing they can to help

Cons

Insecure casual work, varies on season and customer requirements

Best labour hire company for the transport and warehousing industries

Pros

Consultants are great listeners and do every thing they can to help

Cons

Insecure casual work, varies on season and customer requirements

Not a bad company to work for

I have worked on and off for Labourforce for about 15 years. They are good to work for and are fair. Always willing to talk to you if you have a query, or if your wanting to put your name on the list of being available.

Pros

Good team of recruiters.

Cons

Can be hard to get your job manger on the phone

Fun

The job opportunity that i was offered was too short, either for a week or two, so i couldn't get that much hours out of it anyway.

Cons

fair hours

based all over Brisbane

Its a good job if you like to move from location to location. working in all parts of the city.

Pros

new skills to learn

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Labourforce. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Labourforce with

Learn about Labourforce in popular locations

• Labourforce