Labourpower Recruitment Services Employee Reviews

production worker
process/packer (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW5 June 2019
Was alot of work in various positions available, was not very reliable as some weeks i only had 3 days some days 2 days work and was at different locations. would be nice to stay with some one the company's i worked for long term.
Pros
good work positions
Cons
unreliable roster
if you need work asap its great
Labourer (Casual) (Former Employee) –  Port Botany NSW24 May 2019
however, its only casual. so i can't really rely on them all the time, i need a part time ongoing job to support myself, they have great pay, but i cant drive to some areas.
Pros
great pay
No shifts
Laborer (Former Employee) –  120 Erina Street, Gosford New South Wales 225026 April 2019
I didnt get any shifts, even though I have been calling them a few days every week asking if there are any jobs available and they said they'll get back to me and let one of the staff know, but they never did.
Pros
good salary
Cons
no shifts
Beware of this dodgy mob
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Altona North VIC23 April 2019
1 or 2 shifts per week, 3 if you're lucky. They must have hundreds of casual workers on their book, thus there aren't enough shifts for everyone.

Beware! They didn't pay me superannuation because they had treated me as a contractor (someone who has an ABN and has to pay his own supper) even though I signed up with them as a casual worker. I didn't know this until I got my PAYG notice from them at the end of financial year. Since I worked at their client's (Pinnacle bakery in Altona North) for 2 months only I didn't bother sorting out the superannuation they owe me. I'm not happy about this though.

Treating a casual worker as a contractor to get out of paying superannuation is really DODGY.
Avoid these guys
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW20 March 2019
Rude staff who never return your calls, When you go into the office they are sitting there having conversations amongst themselves and using foul language,They pay you late underpay or in some cases I've heard not pay you at all, They will have you working with people who are not up for the job (slow workers ,bludgers, low or no work ethic) and when you make a complaint about it you are classed as a whinger, They have their own crews and pick and choose who they want at sites, There are better agencies out there than this mob, Better going to an agency that treats you with dignity and respect and knows you want to work rather than one that picks and chooses you as they feel and one that pays you on a Wednesday rather than a Friday
Pros
Cons
Late pay, Under Pay
Agency & Work is a joke
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Arndell Park NSW8 March 2019
I have never experienced such rude and unprofessional staff in my life! It’s been 3 wks since my first shift and no pay. Every time you call, everyone gives you a different answer and when you tried to get a hold of the on site consultant; she is especially rude! The staff at Picasso are so rude and offensive almost feeling abusive as they push and shove you around as well as scream at you. You can work 5-6 hours without any breaks and you never really know what time you finish
Cons
If I could rate no stars I would.
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Nsw23 February 2019
This place is ridiculous they do not answer the phone and when you’re lucky and they do they are rude and no help. They owe me money that I still have not got back after they promised I would. They told me I was not entitled to the money until I told them that I have worked in recruitment for the last two years they final said that they would put it through to someone that could help me and then I never heard but from them. I will never work for this company ever again.
Warning this agent
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Altona VIC31 January 2019
Work only 1 day / 3 weeks, and keep waiting to have next shift. If they need you, they call you any time and if not, you must to wait so long time. I asked why? They will give you a lot reason. So really waste time with this agent.
Pros
Shift
great learning curb
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Somersby NSW7 January 2019
was a great learning curb to work with labourpower and acquired many skills on each site though distance from home to each job exceeded an hour on most sites and became difficult to create a balanced life with this
Pros
money
Cons
distance from work
Labour Power
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Port Botany NSW9 December 2018
I will be short and sweet,criticized a job they gave me which I was not happy in so I left (every person has a right to be HAPPY in their job)rang them, told them have not heard from them since. Tell them what you think and they are done with you.
Pros
Cons
Can't say what i think.
Great Job Opportunities
Packer and Dispatch (Former Employee) –  Sydney, AU30 November 2018
Staff were very friendly. They found a job that suited my skills and wants within the space of a week. Were very quick and effective in helping/placing me into employment!
most unorganized, unprofessional company i have ever worked for!!
Casual/Permanent Part time (Former Employee) –  Gold Coast QLD6 November 2018
Inconsistent work, not enough notice before they want you to work, go long periods of time without work, they don't offer you stable employment and are useless at getting back to your requests!!
Pros
Cons
everything
Labor Hire
Labourer (Casual) (Former Employee) –  Upper Mount Gravatt QLD2 November 2018
Great if you like to have a different job never have a the same working environment for extended periods and some of the jobs are short term casual various types of work always a challenge
great company to work for if you are a hard worker.
Labourer (Casual) (Former Employee) –  Tullamarine VIC11 October 2018
while working for labour power I worked at a number of places with great people and have filled my resume with more and more skills

great place to be a labourer.
Pros
work, pay rate, making friends
Cons
not many
Regular long hours
Supervisor forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Botany Sydney NSW9 August 2018
I enjoyed my time there in hardworking and enjoyed the overtime the pay rate was good allways correct and on time . Management were reasonably well organized which is important in logistics.
Pros
Regular overtime
Cons
Hardwork
The worst company I have ever worked for!
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Derrimut VIC3 August 2018
Horrible people to work for! No support, worked to the ground and paid peanuts compared to other agencies. Bullying is rampant and HR don't do a thing about it, everyone loves being yelled at right?
Pros
Co-Workers
Cons
Everything!
Good Days
Labourer (Casual) (Current Employee) –  Eastern Creek NSW24 July 2018
Early Starts Early Finish
Container Unloading was straight forward at Big W (worked there for like a year)
when work died on they would call you with another job that would become available so your always working which is great.

Depends where you are there might be OT all the time.
fun flexible
Food and Beverage Attendant (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW24 July 2018
good place to work for just not enough ongoing work available in hospitality food and beverage flexible and you choose the hours you want to work supervisors are very nice
productive and happy workplace
Labourer / Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Upper Mount Gravatt QLD2 May 2018
It's a good workplace with helpful and good communication between workers and was really good to have a BBQ with the boss every Friday for lunch. the team were always coming up with ideas to get around problems and complications to solve and helpful to one another.
Pros
bbq every friday
Cons
not enough hours
Tired of On-call Work
On-Call work (Current Employee) –  Queensland18 February 2018
I really don't wanna be negative however being with a agency and not getting work unless contacted is ridiculous to me. No rostered shifts and to be on-call so I don't know when my next shift is. I Can't seem to settle down and I'm always giving myself a scratch on the head or a nail bite wondering when am I going to be working next. Seem to always be put in jobs I have no interest in