Labourpower Recruitment Services
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Labourpower Recruitment Services Employee Reviews

Australia72 reviews
Not recommended at all
They give work but it’s not secured.i can I say they are opportunistic and not reliable, but they are better than nothing and can still survive and can continue
Productive and fun workplace
Fun and easy job.
People are nice and understanding.

Work is usually available.

Good environment.

A good start in work experience.

Always available parking on site.
Not the worst but definitely wouldn't go back
At the time, the employed LabourPower employees were very young and kept their maturity and mentality as such. The workplace at the time was bearable but could get very hands on and hectic within seconds at any wrong move.
Job
Good jobs available with decent pay and great people working with you,I learnt a lot about different jobs titles at different places.the hardest part of the job is going home
I loved working for this company
I can't add anything different to above that I really loved my time working for this company, also others within this company and will come back if needed to.
Very happy
I am very happy with working with labourpower and when I have a problem they always more than happy to help me and if there is a day I can't work a shift there are always understand
Pros
Cons
Pretty Good
Event staff - RSA Marshall, Bar Staff, Ticket Scanning

Temporary Administrative positions - customer service, call centre, booking jobs, scheduling, problem solving, filing, liaising with internal and external stakeholders, Excel, database management
Pay was always late. The longest they took to Pay me for 3 days was 3 months. Always stuffing up Pay and they never change your Bank account when requested. No one ever listens all they do is keep transferring your calls to other People. Pay is alright but work Management is slack.
If you are desperate for work and have no or very little experience in warehousing or admin this is the agency to go to.
They gave me good experience but there were constant issues with paying me and other workers correctly which were in the hundreds. When politely reminding them about the pay they would just say that payroll is useless and that they would sort it out . Many jobs for filling in sick leavers for their clients I was promised $32 p/h, I would then work there for two weeks 8 hours per day and be paid just $24 p/h and they would say that they ment $24 not $32. Most people I worked with though were good workers but would say that they were promised full time permanence after 6 - 12 months but we’re working under labourpower for 5+ years with the same company.
why do i have to do this??
this is silly. check my other answer. i was only a representative of the company employed to fill a shortage in staff. i wasnt working at labour power itself
Good
I learned to disceplined myself to wake up early and be on time at your workplace manage your time always clock in and out for your breaks follow your time
Dishonest
Pay is always under fulltime employees in same positions. (You $30p/hr, them $32p/hr) Thier attitude is everything is ALWAYS your fault, regardless of safety breaches reported to labourpower or to hiring company(DB Schenker).
Horrible
In the induction they told me everything I wanted to hear, but when actually working there it was the polar opposite of everything I was told. Tried to suck me in from the get-go, started work there under misleading information about the job that was provided to by them.
Wages were not paid to me at all during the course of my employment, even when getting a FairWork representative to make contact - they didn't even make contact with them or paid me!

They ignore all emails, stress that you're only a number and have a horrible work ethos.

Don't waste your time with these clowns!
Not very professional
A lot of the representatives are not very professional. They talk and treat the labour hire workers like dirt. My first 5-6 weeks working for them was spent chasing up my pay, because they either didn't pay me for the correct role or they short paid me. Heaps of people have had the same problem.
Overall didn't enjoy working for them
Didn't enjoy the work that they offered full time. I would've rathered stay on container work as long as that work picked up more. I wasn't suited to the role of Production work.
I actually do not trust these guys. Always bringing in new staff when there is already enough and people are loosing hours.
Aviod Avoid Avoid. It is almost attrition. There are constantly sending people home early but always bring in new staff. It really doesn't make sense. I wonder if there is someone I should be talking to about it????
Great Company with great job opportunities
Great company with great support on getting you a job and experience in different places.
Productive and fun work place with great people who get you involved within the working environment.
productive and fun work place
signed up with labour power around 2016 but kept leaving for other jobs, its good working with labour power cause everyone always nice and everyone always getting the job done working at a fast pace in the warehouse
N/a
its a good company to work for but the communication is horrible they have many different jobs available decent money a good hours this company is good for people in between jobs.
Not the best company if you need ongoing work
They give you work and you like to stay on this job which is great, but then they take you off the assignment and place you somewhere else, not a great work experience when the next assignment is a terrible job. Straight out used for what they needed. Not what I needed.
It's ok
I need a job yeah forklift night shift yeah I've been working for 2 years and they're give me the right job I'm looking for some time but they're all good
Pros
30 minute
Cons
12 hours
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Labourpower Recruitment Services. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9