Lack Group

Lack Group

Lack Group Employee Review

Fun place to work

So far so good staff are friendly and understanding when I was late to a shift. hours have been good but only been at the company for two days so still very fresh.

Pros

Friendly staff

Cons

Nil

Same roleSame location

Lack says it all.

LACK of management skills. LACK of integrety. LACK of training. LACK of everything. There was Not a Single enjoyable part of this job. I've worked for some Good companies. This is Not one of them.
Same role

Zero loyalty to staff and constant lies from management

If your looking for a job where you don't have to turn up for your shift, have zero skills and basically stuff up as much as possible Lack is for you. As your guaranteed to get work over there long term staff. Basically the less you put in the more Lack will reward you.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Poor management, staff loyalty doesn't exist
Same roleSame location

The Allocators was horrible

Just for your general knowledge if you wanna be use and throw like a trash can get a job here they will use you as a standing pole with the sign and take away your breaths I don’t recommend you to join them unless you’re there family member or someone knows them for long time otherwise count yourself as a statue they will suck you blood for real & pay you less thanks to god i managed to get my foot in to new industry Good Luck )::...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lack Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Lack Group with