Lane Cove Council
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Lane Cove Council Employee Reviews

Australia3 reviews
It was an unpaid internship. Besides being surrounded by Trump-haters, it was quite good. The first manager was brilliant. He ensured people inform him before leasing me out to one of my colleagues so that I only had one task at a time. He left, to be replaced with a manager who gets annoyed at residents who does not control your workload or necessarily provide adequate instructions. She does say, 'as I said' in an unpleasant way, though, when you ask when a question.
Working as a traffic engineer at Lane Cove Council exposed me to a broad range of traffic related issues, which were both interesting and challenging. Some of the things that I learnt/worked on at Lane Cove Council were the designing of signage plans and pavement markings on AutoCAD, preparation of traffic management plans (TMPs), management/coordination of signalised intersection installations and assessing developments' construction traffic management plans.

The work culture was excellent. There was a equal balance of hard work and leisure activities throughout the year.
I have signed a confidentiality agreement with the Lane Cove Council. Thereby, I cannot share any information in regard to my work experience.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lane Cove Council. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3