Laser Clinics Australia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Laser Clinics Australia reviews

Laser Clinics Australia

Laser Clinics Australia Employee Review

dont work here

i loved the girls i worked with but the owners were so rude to me. I was underpaid on a couple of occasions and they told me they would sort it out and they never did. i never felt praised in my role , so I left

Same role

over worked and underpaid

experience at LCA Highpoint. Always seemed to be understaff. Hired very unexperienced staff and didn't train correctly. Throws you into the deep end and daily work is very stressful as timing is always an issue. customers can see staff turn over and never satisfied with different results from different therapist all the time. They burn you out and work you to the core. Commission is never paid - always an excuse why. Give you warnings for unreasonable things like going to the toilet "too many times" - staff are lucky to even get a break. Manager is so rude and do not care about the workers at all.

Pros

free treatments

Cons

long hours, understaffed, underpaid & stressful daily
Same role

Low quality work environment

Well where to start?Head office are never on the ground,they interchange managers as they please and destroy people livelihoods even if your a permanent employee..upper management is the poorest level always replacing someone ..even the area managers are replaced.To work here you will completely get over having no recognition for your hard work..they dont know anything about the staff you really need a decent owner and they are few and far between ..girls are uncontrollably backstabbing just very low quality staff are not trained to standard and even unqualified.

Pros

Free treatments and cheap injectables to keep staff

Cons

Unprofessional managers & upper management extremely poor
Same location

Generally most floor staff were friendly and helpful

Extremely stressful for little reward, despite my best effort and working outside business hours . Most days I went home not earning any money . I wouldn’t recommend working for LCA to anyone.

Pros

General floor staff were helpful and professional

Cons

Long exhausting hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Laser Clinics Australia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Laser Clinics Australia
  • dont work here
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?