Laser Clinics Australia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Laser Clinics Australia Employee Review

dont work here

29 January 2019
i loved the girls i worked with but the owners were so rude to me. I was underpaid on a couple of occasions and they told me they would sort it out and they never did. i never felt praised in my role , so I left
8 June 2021
Same role
Senior Therapist (Former Employee) - Highpoint Shopping Centre VIC
experience at LCA Highpoint. Always seemed to be understaff. Hired very unexperienced staff and didn't train correctly. Throws you into the deep end and daily work is very stressful as timing is always an issue. customers can see staff turn over and never satisfied with different results from different therapist all the time. They burn you out and work you to the core. Commission is never paid - always an excuse why. Give you warnings for unreasonable things like going to the toilet "too many times" - staff are lucky to even get a break. Manager is so rude and do not care about the workers at all.
Pros
free treatments
Cons
long hours, understaffed, underpaid & stressful daily
9 January 2021
Same role
Skin and laser therapist (Former Employee) - Mildura VIC
Well where to start?Head office are never on the ground,they interchange managers as they please and destroy people livelihoods even if your a permanent employee..upper management is the poorest level always replacing someone ..even the area managers are replaced.To work here you will completely get over having no recognition for your hard work..they dont know anything about the staff you really need a decent owner and they are few and far between ..girls are uncontrollably backstabbing just very low quality staff are not trained to standard and even unqualified.
Pros
Free treatments and cheap injectables to keep staff
Cons
Unprofessional managers & upper management extremely poor
30 September 2020
Same location
Cosmetic Nurse Injector (Former Employee) - Melbourne northern and western suburbs
Extremely stressful for little reward, despite my best effort and working outside business hours . Most days I went home not earning any money . I wouldn’t recommend working for LCA to anyone.
Pros
General floor staff were helpful and professional
Cons
Long exhausting hours