Laser Clinics Australia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Laser Clinics Australia Employee Review

Generally most floor staff were friendly and helpful

30 September 2020
Extremely stressful for little reward, despite my best effort and working outside business hours . Most days I went home not earning any money . I wouldn’t recommend working for LCA to anyone.
Pros
General floor staff were helpful and professional
Cons
Long exhausting hours
29 November 2020
Same role
Nurse (Former Employee) - Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
Laser Clinics Australia is a fantastic place to work if you dont care about having poor mental health and well-being. Be prepared for long hours with minimal (and often missed) tea breaks, insufficient pay and poorly managed clients. And to top it all off; be prepared for a supper toxic work environment. Be prepared to have no support from upper management and be spoken to in a condescending, passive aggressive manner.Upper management and business owners carry zero empathy towards staff wellbeing. If you call in sick on a rostered day on, you will be talked about and be made to feel bad- you will soon feel the guilt eat you alive if you call in sick, so be expected to work when you’re sick (even during a health pandemic). Many clinics have high staffing turnover, due to the depression and anxiety one develops from working at LCA. The one star is given to the friendships you make from bonding over mutual diike for managers, owners and LCA in general.
Pros
I guess free treatments
Cons
Lots of things; long hours, poorly managed clients, no support, greedy owners, rude managers
29 January 2019
Same location
Therapist (Former Employee) - Melbourne VIC
i loved the girls i worked with but the owners were so rude to me. I was underpaid on a couple of occasions and they told me they would sort it out and they never did. i never felt praised in my role , so I left
8 June 2021
Senior Therapist (Former Employee) - Highpoint Shopping Centre VIC
experience at LCA Highpoint. Always seemed to be understaff. Hired very unexperienced staff and didn't train correctly. Throws you into the deep end and daily work is very stressful as timing is always an issue. customers can see staff turn over and never satisfied with different results from different therapist all the time. They burn you out and work you to the core. Commission is never paid - always an excuse why. Give you warnings for unreasonable things like going to the toilet "too many times" - staff are lucky to even get a break. Manager is so rude and do not care about the workers at all.
Pros
free treatments
Cons
long hours, understaffed, underpaid & stressful daily
  1. Generally most floor staff were friendly and helpful