Laser Clinics Australia

Laser Clinics Australia Employee Reviews in Perth WA

Perth WA2 reviews

2.4Work–Life Balance

If you think you’re going to earn good money as an injector with this company… you’re wrong!

I was so excited to transition my nursing career to the world of cosmetic injecting, but I really should have never started with LCA to do it. First of all they made me pay ridiculous amounts of money to set myself up as a company and I had to pay my own workers comp insurance etc this ended up costing me over 2k just to get started. They don’t want any liability on themselves so you will be working as a contractor but expected to perform and work like a staff member. You are made to stay in clinic even when there are no clients just in case someone walks in and you literally just sit there for hours and hours doing nothing or being made to do reception work even though you are getting paid NOTHING as they pay you solely commission. Did I mention this commission structure sets you up for ultimate failure? They take 70% of profits so you are left with the 30% which doesn’t end up being much at all. The contract you sign when you begin basically outlines scare tactics that mention if you want to leave them, you have to pay back the whole cost of training provided to you (being around 18k). I LOVED injecting but LCA made it so stressful for me so I decided to look elsewhere. Please don’t waste your time, you are set up for failure.

Pros

Cheap treatments

Cons

Long hours not being paid, being made to do unnecessary work even when you’re not being paid, scare tactics in your contract, low earnings and high overhead costs

bad company!!!

bad company to work at if youre an injector, especially if youre a new injector. your expenses wont outweigh your earnings. you only get paid when you have clients. you can be waiting all day without earning a single cent.

Pros

discounted skin products

Cons

not enough earnings

Laser Clinics Australia insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Jobs at Laser Clinics Australia