Laser Clinics Australia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Laser Clinics Australia Employee Reviews for Beautician

Being a Laser Therapist gets boring very quickly. The hours are VERY long with little to no breaks. Customers are often very rude, so is management...
Pros
Free treatments, good pay
Cons
Long hours, short-no breaks, very busy.
The job was extremely stressful, 12 hour shifts, management was extremely pressuring to make KPI's (the KPI's were completely unachievable and would be CONSTANTLY threatened with getting the sack if we didn't make the numbers) and the other girls I worked with were horrible to deal with. The demographic of clients were rude, products that they sell are also bad (everything contains alcohol) and filled with artificial fragrances. Wages were below the average, no overtime offered on weekends. They don't care about their clients at all, not fussed on how their results are going and are after their money. This job drove me to quitting the industry. Because of the terrible working conditions, I think I only lasted under a month.
Working at Laser Clinics Australia was horrible, treated as if you were nothing and told that you are "a number that can get sacked at any given point". The KPI's were unbelievably stressful, getting told we either push clients into buying or we will get a written warning. The management is constantly on a power trip, not helpful in the slightest and bullied staff. You are in constant competition with your colleagues, suppose to work as a team but every day you're fighting for your job. Humiliation is a daily task, instead of being pulled aside to discuss a matter you are forced to reconcile in front of your "team". Working over time 12+ hours in 1 day with 2x 30 minute breaks, not allowed to use the rest room other than those times, dehydration is something you'll have to get used to. If you want a job where you will be belittled, bullied, humiliated, underpayment, treated like an animal and constantly riddled with anxiety, then working at LCA is the job for you.
Pros
The close friendships you make over mutual hate.
Cons
underpayment & the management.
Loved the job however they underpay so they never keep staff, if they paid staff the correct wages they wouldn't have such high turn over. Shame when you see owner driving a $160000 car, if he didnt spend so much money on cars he could afford to pay his staff correctly.
Cons
Managers were strict and not understanding. Coworkers acted like they were in competition with you. You are expected to be comfortable and know everything after your first day.
Pros
High salary
Cons
No hours
Jobs at Laser Clinics Australia