Laser Clinics Australia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Laser Clinics Australia Employee Reviews for Nurse

Extremely stressful for little reward, despite my best effort and working outside business hours . Most days I went home not earning any money . I wouldn’t recommend working for LCA to anyone.
Pros
General floor staff were helpful and professional
Cons
Long exhausting hours
Laser Clinics Australia is a fantastic place to work if you dont care about having poor mental health and well-being. Be prepared for long hours with minimal (and often missed) tea breaks, insufficient pay and poorly managed clients. And to top it all off; be prepared for a supper toxic work environment. Be prepared to have no support from upper management and be spoken to in a condescending, passive aggressive manner.Upper management and business owners carry zero empathy towards staff wellbeing. If you call in sick on a rostered day on, you will be talked about and be made to feel bad- you will soon feel the guilt eat you alive if you call in sick, so be expected to work when you’re sick (even during a health pandemic). Many clinics have high staffing turnover, due to the depression and anxiety one develops from working at LCA. The one star is given to the friendships you make from bonding over mutual diike for managers, owners and LCA in general.
Pros
I guess free treatments
Cons
Lots of things; long hours, poorly managed clients, no support, greedy owners, rude managers