Laser Clinics Australia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Laser Clinics Australia Employee Reviews for Therapist

This was the worst experience of my life. There are some pros such as free treatments and getting your hours done in 3-4 days and having the rest of the week off, but the cons far out way the pros. Hardly any training and was made to do treatments feeling very unsure, long days doing the same thing with no room to progress, short breaks, no extra pay for public holidays, awful girls who gossip all day and make you feel terrible and the list can go on. I had one nice manager and one terrible one which leaves you dreading to go into work. I would not recommend working at LCA at all.
experience at LCA Highpoint. Always seemed to be understaff. Hired very unexperienced staff and didn't train correctly. Throws you into the deep end and daily work is very stressful as timing is always an issue. customers can see staff turn over and never satisfied with different results from different therapist all the time. They burn you out and work you to the core. Commission is never paid - always an excuse why. Give you warnings for unreasonable things like going to the toilet "too many times" - staff are lucky to even get a break. Manager is so rude and do not care about the workers at all.
Pros
free treatments
Cons
long hours, understaffed, underpaid & stressful daily
Well where to start?Head office are never on the ground,they interchange managers as they please and destroy people livelihoods even if your a permanent employee..upper management is the poorest level always replacing someone ..even the area managers are replaced.To work here you will completely get over having no recognition for your hard work..they dont know anything about the staff you really need a decent owner and they are few and far between ..girls are uncontrollably backstabbing just very low quality staff are not trained to standard and even unqualified.
Pros
Free treatments and cheap injectables to keep staff
Cons
Unprofessional managers & upper management extremely poor
Manager was very inappropriate and unprofessional. Favouritism between staff members so you would be doing a lot of the work while they are having multiple breaks. Spoken to as if you are a child and sales are a massive focus. Can sometimes be difficult to be genuine with clients while treating them as you need to try to talk about products or other treatments. Loved the actual work, not the environment.
Work was great, although once you’ve worked here for a while there isn’t much progression. Although, benefits and discounts are great, and they provide a lot of training. Although not a lot of work life balance and always working weekends
Pros
Discounts on products and services, a lot of training
Cons
Long hours, not a lot of work life balance, terrible for annual leave
I felt depressed working there...on my way to work I would be on the phone with my best friend telling her I wanna go home and she would laugh and be like what the heck ur on ur way to work. Yeah that’s how I felt. Girls are too fake and competitive. If ur too nice they will take advantage....the owners don’t care about the employees they just care about money.
Pros
Free laser treatments
Cons
Fake environment, underpaid, short breaks long hours
i loved the girls i worked with but the owners were so rude to me. I was underpaid on a couple of occasions and they told me they would sort it out and they never did. i never felt praised in my role , so I left
Great team to work with, always training and learning new things on the job. Good balance of work 4 days on, 3 off one being a day at the weekend, even though the working day is long it gives you an extra day off.
Pros
Great team and training
Cons
No cons