Laser Clinics Australia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Laser Clinics Australia Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
2.5Work–Life Balance
2.8Pay & Benefits

Generally most floor staff were friendly and helpful

Extremely stressful for little reward, despite my best effort and working outside business hours . Most days I went home not earning any money . I wouldn’t recommend working for LCA to anyone.

Pros

General floor staff were helpful and professional

Cons

Long exhausting hours

Fast paced, great career choice!

Many benefits and great career progression. The owners really care for the staff, and managers are supportive. A busy and fast-paced environment so you must be efficient and organised. However, you only work four days so that works for me. I highly recommend Pacific fair & Robina LCA! Excellent training and education are provided. Good work culture.

Pros

Staff discounts on products, free laser/skin treatments, generous bonus structure

Cons

Mostly very busy and fast paced clinics

Work was great, although once you’ve worked here for a while there isn’t much progression. Although, benefits and discounts are great, and they provide a lot of training. Although not a lot of work life balance and always working weekends

Pros

Discounts on products and services, a lot of training

Cons

Long hours, not a lot of work life balance, terrible for annual leave

Stressful and Anxiety inducing

Being a Laser Therapist gets boring very quickly. The hours are VERY long with little to no breaks. Customers are often very rude, so is management...

Pros

Free treatments, good pay

Cons

Long hours, short-no breaks, very busy.

bad company!!!

bad company to work at if youre an injector, especially if youre a new injector. your expenses wont outweigh your earnings. you only get paid when you have clients. you can be waiting all day without earning a single cent.

Pros

discounted skin products

Cons

not enough earnings

dont work here

i loved the girls i worked with but the owners were so rude to me. I was underpaid on a couple of occasions and they told me they would sort it out and they never did. i never felt praised in my role , so I left

Underpayment of wages

Loved the job however they underpay so they never keep staff, if they paid staff the correct wages they wouldn't have such high turn over. Shame when you see owner driving a $160000 car, if he didnt spend so much money on cars he could afford to pay his staff correctly.

Very strict

Managers were strict and not understanding. Coworkers acted like they were in competition with you. You are expected to be comfortable and know everything after your first day.

Pros

High salary

Cons

No hours

Not a good company

Bad company, long shift with not breaks. Sometimes work 13hoirs and only get to have lunch. I not like to work for this company. Do not work for them.

Pros

38hours work 4 days

Cons

Long hours no break

Jobs at Laser Clinics Australia