Latitude Financial Services Employee Reviews

Worst company ever!!
TBA (Former Employee) –  TBA12 March 2019
Do not put yourself through the pain of even applying for a position with them. They do care or have any respect for anyone within or outside their company!!! Please do not waste your time with them!
Pros
Cons
Endless
Growing company looking to invest into their people
Graduate (Current Employee) –  Australia6 September 2018
LFS lives their values & would generally align to being a progressive company in regards to work life balance, the take 5 initiative &
gender/cultural diversity.
Pros
People, learning, environment, work
Cons
Growing company, small growing pains should always be expected
latitude finance
Collections Agent (Current Employee) –  Springfield QLD25 May 2018
Going into a collections role without any experience is very daunting. From my experience at LFS I believe new employers should be given more time for training. To be expected to get on the phones and abide by company policies and procedures after only 9 days of training and reach the expected KPI's is unrealistic.
Pros
complimentary tea and coffee
Cons
lack of training and empathetic guidance to those who have no experience
Going backwards in a hurry
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC26 April 2018
Company has sadly gone downhill since being sold by GE Capital in late 2016. Very little prospects for internal promotion regardless of results and effort put in. Management set unrealistic targets for staff. Great place to work if you do not want to progress in your career or are thinking of retiring soon.
Pros
Great people and decent systems
Cons
no career progression possible, impossible targets
very good place to work
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Burnley VIC18 March 2018
Very good staff and management. The company is very large and a corporate environment. Provided adequate training by expert people and you have every opportunity to interact with management and the leadership has very clear vision and open to all suggestions.
Best Place ever
Direct Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Burnley VIC1 February 2018
Working at Latitude taught me not only workplace lessons and values but personal and lifelong skills that I will bear with me for my long and hopefully prosperous career.
Great people around you
Collections Officer. (Current Employee) –  Springfield QLD4 April 2017
The coaches are great. Don't take sick leave. Make sure you can reach targets at all times. Don't get enough time for lunch breaks or normal breaks. The people around you are awesome!
Cons
Don't get paid enough for what ha to be done.
Good place to work and was lucky to have a great team!!
Business Support Administrator (Former Employee) –  Richmond VIC19 February 2017
I worked at Latitude Financial Services (formerly known as GE) for more than 11.5 years. During my tenure I held different positions from Team Manager to senior support staff. What I loved the most about working in Latitude was the work life balance it provided me after I had my son. I use to work 2 long days (10 hours) and that gave me the flexibility to not leave my job and yet be able to spend adequate time with my son.

Last September I was made redundant as part of a big re-structuring that took place after GE was bought over by Latitude.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
lack of job security after GE was bought over