Law In Order
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Law In Order Employee Reviews

Australia4 reviews
Law In Order is a workplace supported by an extensive and dedicated production team who goes above and beyond their requirements to ensure client work is completed to a high standard.
great working place with great working mates. The setup and system is such that it gives you an opportunity to rise up and do more exploits in terms of career progression in the field of law litigation, delivery and management.
I have enjoyed my time at this workplace until recently when there has been a management change and the current managers are lazy and don't work as a part of the team. The Melbourne boss has no working knowledge of how to deal with people.
Cons
long hours, little recognition, under staffed, terrible culture
Law In Order is a legal services firm which provides support to the Legal and Government industry.

Working in this type of industry, your day is always high pressure and fast paced.

I enjoy working with my colleagues and clients and have great relationships with both.