Leidos Employee Reviews

Great place to work!
Field Service Technician II, TSA ILS Contract (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NC13 July 2019
I left a terrible organization (Charlotte's LYNX Light Rail) and a month or two later I got onboard to a TEAM! Although the team is geographically separated we enjoy the ability to reach out to one another during difficult times in the field. The culture is relaxed and you are compensated well because of OT, mileage (.54/mile) and per diem. Generally speaking base pay comes in at market value for your area but the added benefits more than make up for it. Sign up immediately for the benefits program. Discounts are insane!
Worst place to work for women engineers
Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VA13 July 2019
If you are smart or have advanced engineering degrees, don't work here. The only thing that works here is being in the clique. They discriminate against women engineers and promote the male engineers who are part of the clique. They have unethical business practices and commit contract fraud with the Federal government and does not care. They are the worst employer. Stay away or you will face the same treatment especially if you are a female engineer who is smart.
Travel
Telecom Technician Senior Specialist (Current Employee) –  Afghanistan12 July 2019
Concur Travel, is the worst, take over 3-weeks to get a simple expense report approved. Not sure why any company would even have their employee's to go through the aggravation every-time they travel.
Outstanding company to work for
Sr ISSE (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD12 July 2019
Great place to work, loved my co-workers and my Management. If they had won the contract renewal, I would still be there.. If I had a problem, I would bring it up and my co-workers or management would work to resolve it..
High Paced Environment
SS-AISR CONUS FSR Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Hood, TX10 July 2019
High Paced environment where you must be willing to adapt, daily at times. Management is visible and supportive. Overall professional growth and advancement is very possible and doable at Leidos.
Loved
Tech Writer Snr. / Purchase & Materials Analyst (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX8 July 2019
I may have lucked out. I worked on a contract for Leidos for the government. My team worked really well with one another and managment had a friendly repoir with their peers and employees. They allowed a flexible work schedule and they were always informative about the company's position in the world and the differences we were making.
Highly relevant work
Network Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MD8 July 2019
The work day was very packed, and I was often there a little late.
I learned a lot about how Leidos does the Systems Engineering process
All of my colleagues were experts in their fields and I learned a lot from each of them.
Hardest part, work was very intensive
Best part, work was exciting and I thought I was making a difference.
Good atmosphere to work in
Senior Technical Trainer (Current Employee) –  Fort Carson, CO8 July 2019
Good people to work with a good atmosphere making a fun work environment. Good communication between the supervisor and everyone that I work with and with the customer.
UNIFIED CAPABILITIES OPERATIONS NETWORK ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Scott AFB, IL4 July 2019
Coworkers are great, work environment is great. Can be stressful at times, but that is everywhere you go. Mission comes first. Sometimes management is difficult to get alone for a meeting, best to email and set up a calendar invite rather than in person.
Dirty and smelly facility
Clerk I (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN3 July 2019
Management seems to disconnected from the teams. In this age they practice nepotism, if you are part of the clique you get rewarded. Ask managers a question they tell you to call HR. The air inside the building is dirty and several times employees have had to be evacuated due to fumes or chemicals and carbon monoxide from the tenants on either side. On one occasion an employee had to call the fire department because management would not call even thou people were getting sick with the fumes. Other occasions you have to work thru the fumes that permeate the building. The 2 small bathrooms do not seem to have ventilation and it feels like your are in an indoor latrine. Put in for time off for doctors appointments or other time off and they tell you all slots are full. Never mind the government shut down which caused many to lose all the accumulated time in order to get paid. Leídos seems to be clueless and it’s all about the client and I understand that but there are humans working there. It feels more like sweat shop than a place of work.
Leidos is wonderful
Unified Capabilities Technician (Current Employee) –  Clearfield, UT2 July 2019
I enjoy the business unit I worked in in Hawaii. Great people there. Working in the Pacific Network Operations Center was wonderful. Different from the other NOCs.
Laid back work environemnt
Warehouse Clerk/Shipping & Receiving (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, AL1 July 2019
Laid back environment. You are able to work with little or no supervision. Pay is decent and have the opportunity to travel and receive a classified clearance.
Nice place
Test and Quality Assurance (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TX27 June 2019
It doesn’t suck, but job security is questionable. Recently, I had to find out what their talent scouts could do for me, so this review could be worse.
Great company
Field Representative (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CA24 June 2019
I enjoy the flexibility of working outdoors. The company was great, I did get a chance to work with great people and wish the position had last longer as I was going through a temp agency Aerotek, however I definitely would apply directly for Liedos again for an advantage and seek out additional opportunities, my suggestion is to do your research and find out what works best for you.
Pros
Outdoor tech and field work
Cons
None apply
Cyber Analysis Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Meade, MD24 June 2019
Good place to work. People are helpful, but beware of management who has their own agenda. Some people are only interested in numbers and getting kick-backs.
Logistics Management Analyst (Current Employee) –  Lorton, VA19 June 2019
Leidos has a good working environment and it also depends on the program and area you work in. There is good opportunities within the company. The company has good support team as well.
Fast paced and friendly but lack of job security
Implementation and Training Team Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Austin, TX17 June 2019
Wonderful management, quick paced environment. Met and coordinated with people all over the country. Learned a lot of applicable skill in traveling and meeting new people. Overall a good company. Contracting life can be stressful when contracts come up for renewal causing uncertain futures.
Pros
good leadership, good benifits
Cons
lack of job security in contracting
Terminal position because the contract was ending
Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CA12 June 2019
I was only there for 8 months, but the work environment was good, the people with whom I worked were great . The managers cared, but knew the story. The customer was great.
Fast paced environment working on Federal and Commercial Proposals
Sr. Proposal Manager (Current Employee) –  Remote12 June 2019
I've had a great experience working with Leidos. Our proposal management team was a reliable supportive team to work for. Our supervisor was always looking for ways to improve our work environment and encouraged training and learning new skills.
Rewarding place to work.
Senior Instructor (Former Employee) –  Fort Huachuca, AZ5 June 2019
Good company to work for.
Solid Management
Fostered a culture of respect and professionalism
Seeing students learn a skill and transform into Intelligence Analysts was Rewarding

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Leidos. Our community is ready to answer.