- Great flexibility offered as a result of me having transparent conversations with my manager
- If you put in 150%, work on process efficiencies and new ways of working, you will be rewarded. I know because I have.
- They are open to new ideas but still working on removing the layering that add to the bureaucracy
- Good staff benefits like staff deals, health checks, free flu vaccinations, wellbeing days and community day
- No one day is ever the same. In the 5 years that I have been with the organisation, I have seen so many changes happen so it gives you the opportunity to get involved in a number of projects and learn so much in a short space of time. These will not be served on a platter, you will need to seek out by broadening your network, look for secondment opportunities and learning on the job.
Good staff benefits like staff deals, health checks, free flu vaccinations, wellbeing days and community day
Organization layering adds to the bureaucracy. Acts as a bottleneck for their need to innovate