Lendlease
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Lendlease Employee Reviews

Common feedback amongst peers & my personal experience includes: Commercial / Contractual role was more focused on cash flow analysis and forecasting rather than a more traditional role. High-intensity workload including 6 to 7 days a week up to 6 months straight before departing. Could be regarded as a top-heavy organisational structure.
Management not involved with workshop staff, not safety oriented just get the job done kinda approach. Job Work/Life Balance: Good Salary/Benefits: Good, I would say above average Job Security/Advancement: ZeroManagement: Working at Lendlease I felt like it's not what you know but it's who you know. Employees moral was very low due to management's attitude towards them.
Pros
Rdo
Cons
it's not what you know but it's who you know.
It was a great place to work, supportive management, equal employment opportunities. Workplace culture was great, monthly Barbeque and xmas party. great staff. unfortunately it was a 12 months contract and if I was re-offered I would go back
Pros
great workplace culture
Cons
short term contract, 12 months tenure
Do not work for lendlease, you will be spoken down at, looked down at, and become demoralized. Disgusting behavior from management, making staff & contractors carry out unsafe work practices, also breaking work place law by forcing staff to work without lights to save money & make management look good. Do yourself a favor & stay away.
Pros
going home
Cons
too much to list
One of my greatest jobs I had the pleasure to work on from start to finish! With great work mates and good machines makes life so much more enjoyable .............
I was with the project team from the commencement of the projects to the finalisation of the projects. The hrs works were Monday to Friday from 7.00 am to 5.00 pm and if required on a Saturday. My position was their HR Officer/Payroll Officer, their project's meeting minute taker, purchasing officer, and document controller. I enjoyed working on these projects are the variety of work and the interaction with the whole project team which included Clients, Contractors, Sub-Contractor and the whole of the project team.
Culture is good and flexible when need to be. Lendlease are willing to train their staff in relevant areas of work. Management listen to ideas and safety is definitely a high priority.
Could be a little stressful, but over all working with them was a good experience. The work life balance they had on the project I worked on was brilliant.
Good blokes. Thoroughly enjoyed the experience, ot was a great project and met some great people and gained friendships for life. Its really hard transitioning changing states tho as ive learnt
Good to work for do your job and you will be looked after.long hours good safety and controls a company that does not put their workers in high risk situations .
It’s was a great company to work for. Would prefer to work with them again if the opportunity was there. The have a great attitude towards staff. And people are very friendly
The most unforgettable experience ever to unfold in such workplace, ever. Great people great chemistry, the roles and takes given were the kind of challenges I long to seek. And the performance given where accomplished by worthy of pride.
Overall Lendlease was a great company to work for with great friendships formed but when you’re no longer valuable they’ll find a way to get rid of you.
Lendlease is a very innovative and progressive in the way of operating. Overall like any workplace there are issues but in this day and age the organisation is keeping up with required standards in retirement living.
Pros
Treatment of staff is very good.
Cons
Very process driven
Safety was paramount followed by production. I was always looked after and showed the things i didnt know. I would happily work for Lenlease again in the future.
the job and environment was a pleasure very organized from Management down to Laborers it was amazing to see the work advance in stages of completion.
Worked with professional personal at the Lawson street office. NSW. Pleasant friendly and professional staff that have assisted to bring out the best in you.I did not miss South Africacwhile working for Lendlease
Pros
Everything positive
Cons
Not much untrained supervisors confused people every day was not the most pleasing place of work management did not care about individuals it was everyone for themselves
Pros
No pro
Cons
No cons
Great experience, enjoyed working under ground ,love to be a allrounder ,love working long hours an weeks .its not for everyone ,Dark ,wet, muddy, hard work
Pros
Good experience, all rounder, hard work, dark, wet
Cons
Communication
Only did a small contract with them. Was great to do once I finished me exams and had more time to work with. Would recommend to others if the chance comes up.
Lendlease is a progressive organisation, they are constantly looking at ways to improve. Working there has provided great opportunity for development and created many friendships.