Lendlease Employee Reviews

Procurement Officer
Procurement Officer / Contracts Administrator (Former Employee) –  North Ryde NSW24 June 2018
Tendering for major infrastructure projects, expediting of equipment and supporting documentation including drawings, MSDS, design calculations, subcontractor review and assessment
Pros
Good team environment
Cons
Company taken over by major company
Great work environment
National Systems and Performance Manager (Former Employee) –  Chatswood NSW16 May 2018
Enjoyed working with people with different expertise and skill sets. Enjoyed exposure to the workings of civil construction people and projects.
Management were supportive and allowed flexibility with work hours.
The company expressed the concept of people come first and encouraged management to embrace a "caring for people" culture.
Pros
Remuneration, work hours flexibility
Cons
Sometimes interstate travel was tiresome.
Work, workmates,
Traffic Controller/General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW3 May 2018
Very good work place and work safety was a priority. A lot of overtime was available. Permanent position. Rewarding job and worked with people from different cultural backgrounds..
Good Organisation with top class training. Middle Management their downfall
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  QLD27 April 2018
At branch level, the employees are loaded with more work they can manage and management don't offer support.

At the regional level, we had a great culture initially but that changed when a new manager came on board, We soon became the Titanic losing valuable team members.

The organisation, in general, are leaders in the industry, very innovative, with good training programs and rewards systems in place. They offer comparable market-related salaries and are a reputable company.

The most enjoyable part of my job was the client interaction and being part of a great team.
Cons
Work overload and lack of support
All in all a good company to work for
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Port Hedland WA11 April 2018
There was always kind and friendly people to work with. I was Always learning some thing new. The managers were always willing to help weather it was helping you better your self and your role or if you had an issue. The best part about working for Lend Lease was working with all the different people.
Pros
always learning some thing new
Cons
Wasn't any
Confusing Management priorities
Design Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW12 March 2018
Like most big companies, share holders are more important than the people working within the company. They keep forgetting without the people within doing their job, there will be no company
Pros
Great work invironment
Cons
Long hours of work not rewarded
good work enviroment
Utility Worker (Former Employee) –  Stanwell QLD25 February 2018
I was my own boss I work with a good client at all times I was all the time to keep busy to keep the client equipment running I kept all my part of the machinery clean.
Pros
Safety bbq every month
Cons
good safe hours
Fantastic workplace and lifestyle
Web Developer (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW9 February 2018
The workplace is excellently designed where the culture is very open and inclusive across all departments. People are very cooperative and friendly whilst maintaining an excellent level of productivity.
Pros
working in such a work friendly environment
Cons
management currently seems in flux
exellent team
skilled labour \ operator (Current Employee) –  Townsville QLD7 February 2018
one of the best companies I have ever work for excellent working conditions , good wages nice people inside and out side of work ,friendly management that treat you as equals
Pros
frendly enviroment
Cons
running out of work
Wellbing & Flexibility AND Innovation
People and Culture Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Chatswood NSW21 January 2018
Lendlease has a very employee focused culture including a comprehensive Wellbeing and Flexible working policy with a heavy focus of Safety in the Workplace.

From the CEO down all Lendlease employees place the above as most critically important to maintain and achieve.

Lendlease has an inclusive and diverse demographic and workplace culture.

Innovation is a major focus of Lendlease encouraging the business to find ways to be innovative on all levels across Lendlease's global platform.
Great
Cleaner on Shutdown at Whaleback Site (Former Employee) –  Newman WA7 January 2018
This was a interesting choice for me I was fortunate to learn from different people and I enjoyed the experience working in the mine site at Whsle back.
I recommend this job as I loved being apart of this sector
It was a very nice Work Placement
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  St Marys NSW9 December 2017
On this Work Placement they had amazing staff and the work environment was very sufficient. It provided you with a good experience to learn new things.
Great culture and team spirit, always pleasant and positive, motivated team and happy vibe in the workplace which makes a successful, dedicated team.
Executive Assistant to General Manager (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW9 October 2017
A typical day will be juggling and prioritising emails and calendar management, responding to emails, scheduling and aligning meetings, booking flights and accommodation, attending team meetings and working on reports and expenses.

Working in a positive environment and working with a motivated and dedicated team, it was always a pleasure to be part of this team, the communication with the team is an essential part of a successful EA and this was had and with feedback and acknowledgement from your Manager makes it a successful team.

Knowing at the end of day that I accomplished most things on my to do list, that is what is satisfying and enjoy that I added value to the company.
Pros
Outside your day to day role, there is always something extra you can get involved in, whether it be training courses, guest speakers, lunch and learn, special event day, networking events and workshops. Never a dull moment.
Cons
Enjoyed my role.
Productive work place and good crew
Operator (Former Employee) –  Newman WA8 October 2017
My time spent in the Pilbara was enjoyable and the crews where awesome and the work was very versatile and varied which I enjoy. Most of the work was done at BHP mine sites around the Pilbara and doing the Hub projects was very good for honing my skills as an operator.
Pros
Learning new skills constantly
Cons
Great team to be a part of enjoyed the Newman branch.
Trades Assistant/Labourer (Former Employee) –  Newman WA2 October 2017
I've enjoyed every day and being part of the lend lease team made me pursue a career in civils till this day and hope to be a part of the team in future reference.
really productive work pace
Foreman (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD5 September 2017
really professional company to work with. Really high quality and safety standards. Production rate is good to work with and really good crew to work with
Productive Long day 12 hour shutdown
Registered Electrician (Current Employee) –  Pilbara WA28 July 2017
Working with a great crew to deliver the Electrical shutdowns on time, early morning starts with a crew well managed by supervisors and coordinated Teams effort to meet time frames. Challenging at times but satisfactory and safe results were always paramount.
Pros
Free food
Town Center
WHS Officer - Construction Night Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Robina QLD27 July 2017
Extension of major shopping center Robina
Night works supervisor with major contractors titling and shop fit outs
12 hr shifts caused major fatigue with controlling the contractors high risk work programs
Culture was interesting considering the different nationalities of workers on site
Strick on site conditions from center managerment on a day night basis made for safe working conditions zero harm and incident free work place
Pros
Safety and supervisor tasks
Cons
long hours overnight
A friendly energetic passionate workplace consisting of genuine hardworking team members
Upgrade & Reinstatements Manager (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC23 July 2017
As mentioned above this company is full of passionate friendly hardworking talent, finding the right work-life balance can however make this difficult
Pros
Great people
Cons
Work-life balance
I enjoyed the job
Linesman (Former Employee) –  Newcastle NSW17 July 2017
Work on pole replacement contract.
Had work is its own reward.
Good. Very supportive.
Work culture was good. All were there to get the job done.
The weather.
Camaraderie.
Pros
A good team
Cons
Bad weather days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lendlease. Our community is ready to answer.