Lendlease
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Lendlease Employee Reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

Commercial / Contractual role more focused on cash flow analysis and forecasting

Common feedback amongst peers & my personal experience includes: Commercial / Contractual role was more focused on cash flow analysis and forecasting rather than a more traditional role. High-intensity workload including 6 to 7 days a week up to 6 months straight before departing. Could be regarded as a top-heavy organisational structure.

High stress, high tempo, but more than fairly compensated by good management

I worked for Lendlease across multiple projects and found that the tempo and pace of work was often grueling when project deadlines needed to be met, but this was more than fairly compensated and addressed by management. From flexible hours to comp paid days, if you worked your tail off trying to deliver something, my experience with management was that they would see you had time to rest and recover. There was a constant push to take advantage of alternative compensation options such as lendlease paying to send you to certification or training courses. Their leave policy on the projects I worked was "please don't screw us over if we need you, but you don't really request days, you inform us when you're not available and we adapt." That was definitely an eye opening and pleasant way to look at PTO.All in all, I would highly recommend Lendlease, but state that your management experience will depend on the project you're attached to. While corporate level policies are excellent and the pay and alternative compensation is outstanding, you still have to consider each project you're hiring onto individually.

Pros

Good pay, training compensation, advancement opportunities, and benefits

Cons

Good bunch of workers on the floor, who supported each other

Management not involved with workshop staff, not safety oriented just get the job done kinda approach. Job Work/Life Balance: Good Salary/Benefits: Good, I would say above average Job Security/Advancement: ZeroManagement: Working at Lendlease I felt like it's not what you know but it's who you know. Employees moral was very low due to management's attitude towards them.

Pros

Rdo

Cons

it's not what you know but it's who you know.

great workplace culture, interesting designs but short term contract

It was a great place to work, supportive management, equal employment opportunities. Workplace culture was great, monthly Barbeque and xmas party. great staff. unfortunately it was a 12 months contract and if I was re-offered I would go back

Pros

great workplace culture

Cons

short term contract, 12 months tenure

Management who carry out illegal covert surveillance on staff. Non stop bullying, management only care about themselves.

Do not work for lendlease, you will be spoken down at, looked down at, and become demoralized. Disgusting behavior from management, making staff & contractors carry out unsafe work practices, also breaking work place law by forcing staff to work without lights to save money & make management look good. Do yourself a favor & stay away.

Pros

going home

Cons

too much to list

Enjoyed my position

One of my greatest jobs I had the pleasure to work on from start to finish! With great work mates and good machines makes life so much more enjoyable .............

I enjoyed working with a large contraction site office

I was with the project team from the commencement of the projects to the finalisation of the projects. The hrs works were Monday to Friday from 7.00 am to 5.00 pm and if required on a Saturday. My position was their HR Officer/Payroll Officer, their project's meeting minute taker, purchasing officer, and document controller. I enjoyed working on these projects are the variety of work and the interaction with the whole project team which included Clients, Contractors, Sub-Contractor and the whole of the project team.

Productive with great people

Culture is good and flexible when need to be. Lendlease are willing to train their staff in relevant areas of work. Management listen to ideas and safety is definitely a high priority.

Total work/life balance

Could be a little stressful, but over all working with them was a good experience. The work life balance they had on the project I worked on was brilliant.

Good

Good blokes. Thoroughly enjoyed the experience, ot was a great project and met some great people and gained friendships for life. Its really hard transitioning changing states tho as ive learnt

Work hard

Good to work for do your job and you will be looked after.long hours good safety and controls a company that does not put their workers in high risk situations .

Great company to work for. I want to work with them again

It’s was a great company to work for. Would prefer to work with them again if the opportunity was there. The have a great attitude towards staff. And people are very friendly

A Temporary Phase Of A Fantastic Opportunity

The most unforgettable experience ever to unfold in such workplace, ever. Great people great chemistry, the roles and takes given were the kind of challenges I long to seek. And the performance given where accomplished by worthy of pride.

No loyalty

Overall Lendlease was a great company to work for with great friendships formed but when you’re no longer valuable they’ll find a way to get rid of you.

Good workplace with great Management

Lendlease is a very innovative and progressive in the way of operating. Overall like any workplace there are issues but in this day and age the organisation is keeping up with required standards in retirement living.

Pros

Treatment of staff is very good.

Cons

Very process driven

Very safe and great workplace

Safety was paramount followed by production. I was always looked after and showed the things i didnt know. I would happily work for Lenlease again in the future.

wonderful experience

the job and environment was a pleasure very organized from Management down to Laborers it was amazing to see the work advance in stages of completion.

A pleasant work place

Worked with professional personal at the Lawson street office. NSW. Pleasant friendly and professional staff that have assisted to bring out the best in you.I did not miss South Africacwhile working for Lendlease

Pros

Everything positive

Cons

Not much untrained supervisors confused people every day was not the most pleasing place of work management did not care about individuals it was everyone for themselves

Pros

No pro

Cons

No cons

Tunneling

Great experience, enjoyed working under ground ,love to be a allrounder ,love working long hours an weeks .its not for everyone ,Dark ,wet, muddy, hard work

Pros

Good experience, all rounder, hard work, dark, wet

Cons

Communication

Great casual job.

Only did a small contract with them. Was great to do once I finished me exams and had more time to work with. Would recommend to others if the chance comes up.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lendlease. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Lendlease
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?