Lendlease
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Lendlease Employee Reviews for Laborer

3.7Work–Life Balance

productive and found an old loggers bridge from 1800s pretty cool

days at work were good but had to push to get tickets and once got tickets was let go so no experience for being on machines and finding it hard getting foot in door to do so we were part of a womens traineeship that wenrt for a whole year it was a great experience doing so but a let down when let go without further help to get onto machines

Pros

tickets we obtained

Cons

long hours and masoganistic nasty males telling me we were spoon fed to get this job

workers/supervision good. management has no idea.

low morale among workers due to bullying and being spoken down to from management and some supervision. us and them culture. cheap christmas show for workers whilst management, staff and supervision enjoy 2 well laid on shows per year. on the plus side most the supervisors and workers out in the field are terrific. top lads and know what they're doing. thankfully because management don't.

Work, workmates,

Very good work place and work safety was a priority. A lot of overtime was available. Permanent position. Rewarding job and worked with people from different cultural backgrounds..

General construction company

Typical project management company. Like any company its great once they get work unless they dont then its hard to say if you have one once all the jobs finish at the same time. Its the industry, its good until they dont need you, the culture is great, but the work life balance sucks. You know what your getting yourself into though so its to be expected if your on the tower cranes. Money is great. My overall experience is a positive one. I learnt alot.

Great work atmosphere/ culture.

Daily work routine was very varied. From erecting services? cables,ventilation etc, to setting pumps, dogging duties, water treatment plant operations, erecting girders and many other hands on duties. Employees were treated very well by management and safety a high priority. On these jobs, new skills are always acquired and retained. A great work culture among staff to support each other and to get things done. The most enjoyable part of the job was the location (near Byron Bay) and the people I worked with.

Pros

Great location and work atmosphere.

Cons

Job had to finish.

Excelent project and work atmosphere.

Day shifty began with water treatment duties such as cleaning filters and general checks. Flushing tanks etc. Many varied duties as bull gang member for the rest of the day. Project had a great atmosphere as all employees were very experienced and worked well together. Was a well run project which I was glad to be employed at. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was the last 6 to 7 months on permanent night shift erecting girders.

Pros

Great location. Good work mates. Good working atmosphere.

Cons

No cons.

Abi Group

I enjoyed my time with the abi group the management was good and workers were awsome.

Cons

long hours with good pay

Abigroup

Good hours attractive wages and remuneration with a balanced work life balance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lendlease. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Lendlease
  • Laborer
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?