Lendlease
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Lendlease Employee Reviews for Trade Assistant

3.7Work–Life Balance

Productive great place to work

They had everything you needed for the job if not that either got it that day or it was in the next day, Supervisors were great guys helped you any way they could and the guys you worked with were always willing to help you out everyone treated each other with respect.I also learned a lot more about the job I was doing as a rigger.

a Great company to work for

For the 6 weeks I worked with the company as a Contractor, I found they were professional, willing to educate and listen to observations. They were safety conscious and provided a good working system. As I have been employed as a Confined Space Sentry in many companies on short term and long term contracts. I found Lendlease had a good articulate system of a morning "Tool Box' to advise on daily work schedules, JSA and safety amongst personnel. They are a good Company to work for.

Pros

good accommodation, meals were excellent and travel

Cons

12 hour shifts are normal.

Great team to be a part of enjoyed the Newman branch.

I've enjoyed every day and being part of the lend lease team made me pursue a career in civils till this day and hope to be a part of the team in future reference.

Excelent for work place experiance

During my day I would be assisting my trade supervisor with his tasks. I really enjoyed working here because I learnt so much about the work environment and what apprenticeship I wanted.

Pros

Worked in with my school studies, free lunches

Cons

Ended too soon

enjoyed working and learning new skills

commenced work at 0600, the workshop manager would give an update on jobs currently being done.I would perform various duties throughout the day, according to what was required by my supervisor.I learnt a number of key skills, including fork truck, stores control,processing goods inwards / outwards.Management were very communicative, as they would keep staff informed of how the company was performing and new jobs that were coming in. Collectively the staff were all supportive and committed to achieving good outcomes for the company. Initially starting work in a totally new environment ie electrical, manufacturing was a bit daunting. However by asking questions and applying my ability to learn quickly, I soon began to succeed in my new role.I did enjoy every aspect of my role from the most menial task to the more complex

Pros

five day week, with an RDO every second friday. Weekends and public holidays off

Cons

With the current coal mining situation not knowing if you would keep your job

workshop

All my colleges are very friendly and help full and assist in difficult situations and jobs. always with a very high regard to safety.

Pros

great team enviroment

Cons

abi group not doing apprenticeships

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lendlease. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Lendlease