Lenovo
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Lenovo Employee Reviews

Australia8 reviews
Generously Rewards High Achievement
Flexible Work from Home

Good people

Excellent Products

Was challenged with poor service at the time

Bit of a Boys Club

Great Company for the most part
Had the bad experience ever after scarifying my life for Lenovo... my Chinese manager is racist and a lot have be done to me which l let go. Empty promises
Bad
Bad
Vecanaco hot passion to the business. Almost everyone is work super hard in Lenovo, day and night. The culture is the dynamic and right mix between the Chinese company and global business.
bipolar is the only honest description when you fuse American with Chinese Culture.
Understanding the sycophants as they say yes but really mean no. Middle management are like Sheldon from Big Bang Theory, Book Smart, but disconnected from the real world.

Workplace culture, its like the first time you tasted Kombucha, your gag reflexes kick in and you swallow just to fit it. Whether or not you drink more is up to you.
Pros
remuneration can be good
Cons
sycophants drinking Kombulcha telling everyone to drink aswell.
I have been working with lenovo more than a year. Overall its a nice experience for me as i gained too much experience while working in lenovo. ......
Commercially astute finance professional with local and international business experience and excellent exposure across a wide range of industries including Financial Services, FMCG, IT, Software and more. Expert in the interpretation and dissemination of financial and commercial reporting information, supporting management with the data needed to make informed business decisions.
it was a 8 days job at gitex for lenovo ,got to meet a lot of new people and support my promoters ,the hardest part of the job was always be on rounds.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
A typical day at work is to get your head around the day's calendar.
Being the head of the Service Sales division, it was important to keep the the service sales team motivated and simultaneously provide sales forecast as accurately as possible to the ANZ and AP management .

Once you are at your desk, time just flies.

Co-workers were fantastic.

Sometime it was a touch and go to meet the deadline for some reports but it was all good at the end.

The most enjoyable part of the job was my team. I felt like a father figure, Setting up the team from scratch- Going through the resume, interview, selection it was all worth it.
Pros
Good Compensation
Cons
Work-Life not balanced