Lenovo Employee Review

A very different fast paced company
Service Sales Director (Former Employee) –  Chatswood7 July 2015
A typical day at work is to get your head around the day's calendar.
Being the head of the Service Sales division, it was important to keep the the service sales team motivated and simultaneously provide sales forecast as accurately as possible to the ANZ and AP management .
Once you are at your desk, time just flies.
Co-workers were fantastic.
Sometime it was a touch and go to meet the deadline for some reports but it was all good at the end.
The most enjoyable part of the job was my team. I felt like a father figure, Setting up the team from scratch- Going through the resume, interview, selection it was all worth it.
Pros
Good Compensation
Cons
Work-Life not balanced

Other Lenovo Employee Reviews

American DNA intertwined with Chinese Culture.
Chief Sycophant Officier (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW29 July 2019
bipolar is the only honest description when you fuse American with Chinese Culture.
Understanding the sycophants as they say yes but really mean no. Middle management are like Sheldon from Big Bang Theory, Book Smart, but disconnected from the real world.
Workplace culture, its like the first time you tasted Kombucha, your gag reflexes kick in and you swallow just to fit it. Whether or not you drink more is up to you.
Pros
remuneration can be good
Cons
sycophants drinking Kombulcha telling everyone to drink aswell.
Working Experience
IT Engineer (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW25 July 2019
I have been working with lenovo more than a year. Overall its a nice experience for me as i gained too much experience while working in lenovo. ......

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lenovo. Our community is ready to answer.

Lenovo Reviews by Location