LEWIS Employee Reviews

Setting up hardware, installing and configure software and drivers
Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  Novi Marof7 May 2019
Very good company, good salary for Croatian standards at that time. But Company stopped with work and all people from company was fired.
Sad but true.
Energetic, creative and dynamic company.
Vice President (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA30 November 2018
Fantastic opportunity to learn and grow. Contracts and deadlines always completed. Dog friendly with an emphasis on family first. Never a dull moment. Meeting the clients and public relations, as well as projects and presentation, provide room for growth outside of the company. Positive and upbeat environment.
Pros
Creative environment with flexible hours.
Cons
None. Job is designed for flexible schedule and creative autonomy.
family store and fun
clerk assistant (Former Employee) –  Engcobo, Eastern Cape19 October 2018
1.when customer insulted me infront of other cusomers and my collegues
2. how to handle a angry customer
3.the manager used autocratic management style at the office
4.its a furniture and family store
5.when i had to do house call debt collecting
6.when i created AEDOs and made target for the month
Pros
free lunches on Thursdays and saturdays
Cons
work long hours on weekends and on public holidays
Role Player
Role Player (Former Employee) –  Fort Irwin, CA9 October 2018
Getting up early to serve our military in their training for going overseas. Working with great people from around the US to overseas and learning more about their culture to be able to do my job well. To be able to work out in the middle of the desert to work in the town as the military comes in to their training. Their training is to do scenarios to help them when they leave to go overseas to expect things to happen anything can happen. We just get them ready for that an do anything that our Officer told us to do. Learning a different languages which helps to catch the military soldiers off and how to deal with thing when they are in a different country. We had to wear outfit as if were in that country. As I went out everyday it always felt like I was in a different country. I really enjoyed working with the other employees. And it was a great experience I would do it again. I got to know things from being behind the scene with other employee.
environnement de travail approprié
CDD (Former Employee) –  Nemours (77)3 October 2018
cette entreprise est génial bon esprit d'équipe les gens sont sympa.
slow
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape23 May 2018
Staff meetings would take place every morning . Budgets discussed .
Learn t a lot about prospecting , following up with customers purchases . Repossessing customers goods was always hard
Great Place
CPA (Former Employee) –  Lumberton, NC13 April 2018
Lewis and Lewis is a great place to work. Management is great and environment is wonderful. The most enjoyable part of the job is during tax season helping all the clients.
Inspiring colleagues, Overall enthusiastic and passionate workplace
Working Student (Current Employee) –  Bayern28 February 2018
Lewis is a great workplace for starting your career. I have learned many various skills that are essential for my aspired fiel of work.
My colleagues were always kind and helpful. I was able to ask for help whenever needed and was pushed at the same time to new more difficult tasks. This enabled me to learn a lot meanwhile never being overwhelmed.
DFocussed on sales and marketing
Regional Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  Limpopo13 January 2018
It was good and working long hours collecting debts for their accounts from their houses working long hours for the whole region in order to achieve the set target by the company. There was a lot of competition with other regions and I was always on top three out of 28 regional accounts manager. Training where offered free by the company yo built hour knowledge and also the rewards were given too
Pros
Applicable
Cons
No long hour
Boring at times but overall a good job
Caller (Former Employee) –  Romeoville, IL30 December 2017
Before you start calling you are given a script and use it to help you guide the conversation.
It can get boring if you only end up picking up answering machines for an hour straight, but sometimes you get to experience really good conversations.
The calling system is easy to manage, and usually, you won't have a single problem with it, and when kinks happen the supervisor will gladly help you navigate through your computer issue.
They'll force you to ask for donations 4 times, which can get frustrating at both ends of the conversation.
Belle expérience anglo-saxonne
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Paris (75)19 December 2017
Lewis a été pour moi une réelle opportunité d'évolution. Au sein d'une agence montée sur un modèle anglo-saxon, l'équipe m'a permise d'évoluer dans une milieu méritocratique.
Une expérience très formatrice.
Pros
Perspectives d'évolution
Cons
Salaire
teacher aide
Teacher Aide (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX13 October 2017
some students will not listen so you have to learn how to work with them. overall have passion and patience to work with children. .............................
Great group of techs
Electrician/Avionics (Former Employee) –  McChord AFB, WA28 August 2017
Very easy people to get along with great working environment but no stability. If it weren't for the layofs, I would love to stay there forever. Too bad.
sıkıcı ve pis bir calisma ortami
Satış danışmanlık (Former Employee) –  adana20 July 2017
Çok sıkıcı ve yorucuydu. Pis bir ortamı vardı. Çalışma arkadaşları soğuktu.
Pros
yok
Cons
maaşımı bile alamadım
Historic home
Head Landscape Manager, Arborist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ2 June 2017
The home owners are lovely people and maintaining the trees on property was a highlight of the years I spent there. Truly a once in a lifetime experience.
Une équipe soudée et dynamique
Senior PR & Digital account executive (Current Employee) –  Paris (75)22 January 2017
Comme dans toute agence les journées de travail peuvent être longues mais en général nous arrivons à partir avant 19/20h.
L'évolution de carrière est relativement rapide jusqu'au poste de Senior account executive puis il est beaucoup plus difficile d'évoluer.
Les équipes sont très dynamiques et agréables, les managers directs très compétents mais la direction de l'agence est divisée sur les orientations qu'elle souhaite lui donner.
J'ai beaucoup appris au sein de cette agence, la diversité des sujets à traiter est un réel plus. En revanche un nombre de clients parfois important peut rendre les équipes tendues et impacter la qualité du travail.
Pros
équipe soudée
Cons
pas de CE
Gain a lot of experience
Adtvertisor (Former Employee) –  Brits, North West20 January 2017
I've learned a lot from lewis it was 4 temporary i was a casual and i gained a lot of experience it was hard cause i earn salary if i come with customers i worked outside de shop but i enjoy
Cons
11hours
fun work place
Sales, Stock Clerk, Credit Controller, 2IC (Current Employee) –  Lewis Stores Hercules14 November 2016
Lewis stores is a furniture and appliance retailor. Lewis slogan is "Welcome to our family". It is nice to meet new people. I like that I can work my way up the work oppertunities. But the one thing that Lewis can work on is that they interfer al lot with your personal time. If targets is not met you have to stay late and work Sundays.
Cons
A good small engineering firm focused on the civil field
Secretary for the Corporation and Design Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, IL11 November 2016
A good place to work with an engaged management and rewarding projects available to work on with a good team.

They provide services to all of Central Illinois from their base in Bloomington.
productive hours is too long
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng26 October 2016
Good company to work for the travelling is exausting the pressure is high the condition of the working environment is not safe.
Pros
Cons
long working hours