Liebherr Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Liebherr Group Employee Reviews

Australia14 reviews
I worked at liebherr head office in adelaide Australia as a supervisor.
It was a great experience I now live in the Philippines with my wife, but would love to work for liebherr again if you have position in the Philippines.

I have experience with all your earth moveing equipment up to and including 9800 also hydronic, mechanical and machining experience.
The manger is horrible
Micro manager

Plays favourites

In for himself

Will screw you over

Harasser

All about himself

Cuts your shifts is he dosent get his way

Management are weird

You are a number
Pros
Hours are there
Cons
Will cut hours if you’re not his pet
Claim to be Drug and Alcohol free but are not. Year FT employee blew over2 times. Kept his job. All comes down to a certain 2 people. Less than average and HR and HSC approved this.
A lot of back stabbing guys need to stick together and get a union management really need a clean out and start again office staff especially human resources can't do there job
Properly to much on management side of the fence and the accounted needs to be fired

The worst bloke going around thinks he's in world war 1 don't ever think of working there

All the top bloke have been s h t on by them they don't promote or look are there staff

Or leading hand poorest company ever
Cons
Working at Liebherr Australia was a great experience and had the opportunity to work with a professional organisation managed efficiently and with a fantastic group of professionals.
Pros
People and company structure
Cons
Cannot step outside company operating instructions
Liebherr Mobile Cranes in Australien ist ein angenehmer Arbeitgeber . Man kann dort sehr viel Geld verdienen und wird gut unterstützt
A typical day at work begins with tools box meeting where safety related issues are discussed before commencement of task for the day. I have learned to be a team player and the importance of effective communication on the job. The hardest part of the job is trying to beat down downtimes of machines on production when there is a breakdown or scheduled maintenance of the machine. The most enjoyable part is when a task has been completed successfully without any issues and being congratulated by the supervisors and the project manager on site.
Pros
Free lunches and transportation
Cons
beautiful team members to work with
different task everyday enjoyed lots when you do site work with high standard safety
The work area is still fairly new and getting developed and the manual handling issues that they have will continue until they spend money on lifting aids, benches, rotation through the work area and better work processes for the heavier and longer hydraulic hoses. I don't think they are aware on what the standard weight limit a person is meant to lift if they continue to follow the existing processes I can predict there will be more strain injuries in this work area. This area has a bad morale because of the managements lack of commitment to setting up the area properly spending some money to show the work group they are committed to fix employees concerns and consult with the work group.
Pros
its a job
Cons
may end up with bad injuries
Good friendly environment to work in. Co workers friendly. get on well with all team members. I like challenges. My work is strenuous and hard and that is what i like about my job. Most enjoyable part of my job is seeing the finished product after a hard days work.
Pros
the company has given workers a canteen
Cons
short tea break
Ok place to work - becoming difficult due to the down turn in Mining in Australia. Does have employees benefits such as healthcare discounts.
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
Job Promotion
A family run company with open door policy.
I travel to many different locations to breakdowns an planned works.

The remuneration is good as are the benefits.

Two days are never the same.

Liebherr have a good solid name in the sectors in which they thrive.
Co-Workers in the company were an awesome bunch of people and we help each other in learning the job.
Cons
good work and satisfactory employment hot work and good training available