Liebherr Group

16: Liebherr Group Employee Reviews

Australia16 reviews

3.8Work–Life Balance

Very productive. Every focus is on the job. No room for fun.

A typical day at work begins with tools box meeting where safety related issues are discussed before commencement of task for the day. I have learned to be a team player and the importance of effective communication on the job. The hardest part of the job is trying to beat down downtimes of machines on production when there is a breakdown or scheduled maintenance of the machine. The most enjoyable part is when a task has been completed successfully without any issues and being congratulated by the supervisors and the project manager on site.

Pros

Free lunches and transportation

Productive and fun workplace

Excellent comradery work hard but still have a laugh and not being able to work full-time that I was offered. They did the right thing by me but I had a sick family member that lived over an hour away ...just couldn't juggle it if I worked full-time 😢

Pros

Just walking in the door to hear laughter

Cons

Would've loved part time due to family struggles

What happens when poor leadership takes over.

Liebherr used to be a good place to work, I was planning on retiring from there. Unfortunately when poor management comes in and replaces good leaders with "jobs for the boys", and these replacements turn out to be out of their depth it ruins a good workplace. Especially when department managers can do nothing better than produce pretty pie charts and abuse those under them to hide their own mistakes.

Cons

Abusive culture, no care given to health of employees, especially mental health. No hope of promotion unless you are in tight with management.

Fantastic place to work

Brilliant place to work cracking people to work with great back up. Cool job worlds biggest mining equipment. With the back up to produce for the customers

Pros

BBQ breakfast

Good luck

The manger is horrible Micro manager Plays favourites In for himself Will screw you over Harasser All about himself Cuts your shifts is he dosent get his way Management are weird You are a number

Pros

Hours are there

Cons

Will cut hours if you’re not his pet

Working with liebherr

I worked at liebherr head office in adelaide Australia as a supervisor. It was a great experience I now live in the Philippines with my wife, but would love to work for liebherr again if you have position in the Philippines. I have experience with all your earth moveing equipment up to and including 9800 also hydronic, mechanical and machining experience.

Drug and alcohol policy

Claim to be Drug and Alcohol free but are not. Year FT employee blew over2 times. Kept his job. All comes down to a certain 2 people. Less than average and HR and HSC approved this.

Some good guys on the floor

A lot of back stabbing guys need to stick together and get a union management really need a clean out and start again office staff especially human resources can't do there job Properly to much on management side of the fence and the accounted needs to be fired The worst bloke going around thinks he's in world war 1 don't ever think of working there All the top bloke have been s h t on by them they don't promote or look are there staff Or leading hand poorest company ever

Fantastic culture

Working at Liebherr Australia was a great experience and had the opportunity to work with a professional organisation managed efficiently and with a fantastic group of professionals.

Pros

People and company structure

Cons

Cannot step outside company operating instructions

Sehr gut honorierter Arbeitsplatz

Liebherr Mobile Cranes in Australien ist ein angenehmer Arbeitgeber . Man kann dort sehr viel Geld verdienen und wird gut unterstützt

work place dedication

beautiful team members to work with different task everyday enjoyed lots when you do site work with high standard safety

work conditions unsuitable for the process of making hydraulic hoses injury concerns.

The work area is still fairly new and getting developed and the manual handling issues that they have will continue until they spend money on lifting aids, benches, rotation through the work area and better work processes for the heavier and longer hydraulic hoses. I don't think they are aware on what the standard weight limit a person is meant to lift if they continue to follow the existing processes I can predict there will be more strain injuries in this work area. This area has a bad morale because of the managements lack of commitment to setting up the area properly spending some money to show the work group they are committed to fix employees concerns and consult with the work group.

Pros

its a job

Cons

may end up with bad injuries

Warranty Manager

Ok place to work - becoming difficult due to the down turn in Mining in Australia. Does have employees benefits such as healthcare discounts.

Pros

Healthcare

Cons

Job Promotion

Family company

A family run company with open door policy. I travel to many different locations to breakdowns an planned works. The remuneration is good as are the benefits. Two days are never the same. Liebherr have a good solid name in the sectors in which they thrive.

Management needs to review there policys as there is alot of favouritism

Co-Workers in the company were an awesome bunch of people and we help each other in learning the job.

good work

good work and satisfactory employment hot work and good training available

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Liebherr Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Liebherr Group with