Life Without Barriers
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Life Without Barriers Employee Review

An awesome environment to work

21 July 2019
Was nice working with them . Had a good team members and amazing facilities to enable us work well. looked after the workers and the residents . Made sure there was no form of bulling or negligence to duties, always clean and tidy and keep to the core, the ethics and standards of the company.
11 July 2020
support worker (Current Employee) - Darwin NT
One of the best companies have work with. Started in Townsville and transferred to Darwin. Worked there for 5 years and its one of the best. PROUD TO BE A LWB FAMILY!!
27 May 2020
Support Worker (Former Employee) - Fremantle WA
It was my first job as a Community Worker and I still consider one of the bests I have ever had. Management used to listen the workers and consider our opinion to take a decision. Manager was very efficient keeping the harmony and cooperation among workers, provide us constant training and be there for us as individuals when we needed it. Best part of the work was a a very integrated and reliable team. Hardest part of the job was supporting youth during their critical crises moments including suicidal attempting.
9 April 2020
Helper with disabled children (Former Employee) - Caboolture QLD
Good company to work for a lot of cultural acceptance and can listen to your needs and help you to do your work the best you can as well as a positive work environment!
Pros